Would you poke the person above you in the eye?

Options
Derpes
Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
Well?

Replies

• Spnneil06
    Spnneil06 Posts: 18,745 Member
    Options
    Sure if he was in to that kind of thing! ;)
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    poke him in the eye and then run
  • 530roman
    530roman Posts: 1,819 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    I'd poke something else

Was wondering how long this one would take. Record time.
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    Nah they both seem cool, no eye poking!
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    Yes but I'd fail because she has sexy protection!
  • Spnneil06
    Options
    only to win a very aggressive thumb war comp!
  • jumpstreetbrahh
    jumpstreetbrahh Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Come at me brah
  • beckibelgium
    beckibelgium Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Depens if he touched my food
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    Never :blush:
  • jumpstreetbrahh
    Options

I would, come at me. Lvl 3 runescape town owning bychess *kitten* there. You mad?

and yea I would
  • beckibelgium
    edited January 2015
    Options

I would, come at me. Lvl 3 runescape town owning bychess *kitten* there. You mad?

and yea I would

Best be keeping ur digits off my munch homeboy, or I'll be poking all up in that eye

(Im so to old to talk like that!)
  • jumpstreetbrahh
    Options

and yea I would

Best be keeping ur digits off my munch homeboy, or I'll be poking all up in that eye

What the *kitten* did you just say to me you little *kitten*? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *kitten* out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *kitten* words. You think you can get away with saying that *kitten* to me over the Internet? Think again, *kitten*. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re *kitten* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *kitten* off the face of the continent, you little *kitten*. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *kitten* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will *kitten* fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *kitten* dead, kiddo.
  • beckibelgium
    Options

and yea I would

What the *kitten* did you just say to me you little *kitten*? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the *kitten* out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my *kitten* words. You think you can get away with saying that *kitten* to me over the Internet? Think again, *kitten*. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re *kitten* dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *kitten* off the face of the continent, you little *kitten*. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your *kitten* tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will *kitten* fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re *kitten* dead, kiddo.

Wow who peed in ur cornflakes
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    O_O

ocuqs1jeuabq.gif
  • beckibelgium
    Options
    0ff64uccz9xi.jpg
  • jumpstreetbrahh