Gentlemen: how do you prefer your women?

Options

Replies

• aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    - Naked
    - Horny
    - Covered in oil
    - Breathing
    - Heartbeat

Choose two or more. At my current shortage I may consider dropping down to one or more.

Honestly, just about anyone who's interested in me as a person with no ulterior motives. That would be pretty much ideal.
  • TomTomato
    TomTomato Posts: 223
    Options
    Positive, confident attitude, good sense of humor, pretty smile, pretty eyes, and shapely legs!
  • Miss_Meliss86
    Miss_Meliss86 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa sweet child of mine! When in the world did I say this post was about me?!

It was just for a bit of fun.

JESUS I'll put my v*gina away now.

So, it's completely coincidental that you made this post right after starting another one asking why you don't get more attention from men (now that you've lost some weight)?

Gotcha.

Annnnnnnnnd there it is folks!
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Whoa whoa whoa sweet child of mine! When in the world did I say this post was about me?!

So, it's completely coincidental that you made this post right after starting another one asking why you don't get more attention from men (now that you've lost some weight)?

Gotcha.

Yes I did, I don't see the link though. If I was asking for a 'a girl like you' I would have said something like 'what type of girl do you go for, because I don't think I'm anyone's type' 'I'm so sad boo hoo love me love me'

Yeh I was feeling a little ******, I certainly wasn't hankering after compliments - I was asking for advice. This post has nothing to do with that.

You both seem very supportive people, thanks for the advice.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go ahead and update my answer to "women who aren't as catty to each other as I've seen in this thread". Sheesh.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I'm going to go ahead and update my answer to "women who aren't as catty to each other as I've seen in this thread". Sheesh.

Yep, total turn off right there. That'll about do it.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    if you women are going to argue please take it to the baby pool filled with pudding thread
  • iwillbetinytea
    iwillbetinytea Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    if you women are going to argue please take it to the baby pool filled with pudding thread

Pudding? Or baby oil? Pudding looks like poo.
  • IronMikeFox
    IronMikeFox Posts: 458
    Options

Gotcha.

Yes I did, I don't see the link though. If I was asking for a 'a girl like you' I would have said something like 'what type of girl do you go for, because I don't think I'm anyone's type' 'I'm so sad boo hoo love me love me'

Yeh I was feeling a little ******, I certainly wasn't hankering after compliments - I was asking for advice. This post has nothing to do with that.

You both seem very supportive people, thanks for the advice.

Personally, I have no problem with a hot chick needing some affirmation! :drinker: And, if you were needing it said, ... yes OP. Based on your profile pic, you are a hot chick!

Not that that is taken care of, lets get back to the baby pool filled with pudding, baby oil, or whatever you wanna fill it with!!!!
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Men like women like me.

no thanks jeff
  • wwhickok
    wwhickok Posts: 29
    Options
    I prefer a woman that is beautiful, a great mother, patient, accepting of my flaws, adventurous, motivated, strong, energetic, passionate, artistic, nature loving, and a little bit crazy.

Yes, I absolutely just described my wife :) wouldn't trade her for the world.
  • Power_Man77
    Power_Man77 Posts: 207
    Options

I'll take baby oil for 200 Alex
  • bone_arista
    bone_arista Posts: 24
    Options
    In my experience guys want a girl who is thin, but then gets mad when we take the criticism to heart and become "too thin".

There's a reason I hate guys and go after only girls :)
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

Pudding, baby oil, tapoica, greek yogurt - so long as there're girls wrestling, it's all good.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    I don't know what men like in women, but I know I like my men tall, trim, and packing a large....heart. :heart:
  • Happy_10yr
    Happy_10yr Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Confident
  • wswilliams67
    wswilliams67 Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Sedated
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    Preferably naked :love:

Honestly, It really doesn't matter as long as she has a smile that can light up a room and the confidence to match.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    on her knees

picking up all those damn Legos! My place is a mess, and I've got dinner to cook!
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Sweet, sexy and submissive.

Haha, only one out of three oh well, :p

AND......???