New on here & looking for others working on weight loss.

Options
I have always been a girl with a bit more meat on my bones but in 2008 set out to lose weight. During that journey, I used healthy eating and exercise and lost 80 lbs. Working out was my addiction and I enjoyed every minute of it. Then I moved away and lost the ability to keep a routine, started indulging in delicious food and was inundated with stress from work. Now, I'm right back to where I started. It's so discouraging to realize that I just let myself get back to this weight again. The weight gain honestly felt like it happened overnight and NOW I look in the mirror and am unable to recognize myself. Any others feel this way? If so, I'd love hear from you and am looking to create a community of others that would like to help eachother be accountable for our own personal goals.

Replies

• ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Options
    I can relate ....I have been a yo yo dieter for years ...I lost close to 80lbs and gained it back and then some ...This will be my year to lose it once and for all ...Wishing you much success ....feel free to add me