I'm your typical college girl with a little more unwanted chub!

Options
Hello! My name is Autumn, like the season. I'm 19 years old and a freshmen in college. :) I have always been overweight- about 30 pounds. My sophomore year I lost the 30 pounds, then I gained it back in the span of 3 years. I would love to have some friends on here for some support. The problem with me is I always give up when I mess up on a diet, so I would love to have someone to talk when I'm feeling like giving up. I'm very friendly and excited to meet new people! :D

-Autumn, your chubby college girl :)

Replies

• Chandler330
    Chandler330 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I've sent you a friend request. Feel free to message me whenever you need to chat :smile:
  • aristocatautumn
    aristocatautumn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :smiley:
  • meganannstorey
    meganannstorey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey Autumn! My name is Meg im 18 and from the UK I have a pretty similar situation to yourself and would love a buddy who is also trying to lose a similar amount of weight! :D i have sent you a friend request and Im always here for support! ☺x
  • talieb90
    Options
    Hi, I'll also send you a request, feel free to message me if you ever need a chat :) hopefully we can all spread some motivation!
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I with u feel free to hit me up whenever! That goes for all u girls & guys
  • Nichols94
    Nichols94 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I don't really understand how this chat board works but I'll help you if needed! I'm trying to lose 30 pounds by April while working 28 hours a week, going to college full time & trying to have a social life so I understand being busy& how hard it is. We can help each other :)
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hello! My name is Autumn, like the season. I'm 19 years old and a freshmen in college. :) I have always been overweight- about 30 pounds. My sophomore year I lost the 30 pounds, then I gained it back in the span of 3 years. I would love to have some friends on here for some support. The problem with me is I always give up when I mess up on a diet, so I would love to have someone to talk when I'm feeling like giving up. I'm very friendly and excited to meet new people! :D

-Autumn, your chubby college girl :)

Start by understanding that this isn't a quick fix diet; it's a lifestyle change. There is no clear cut ending. You work hard at your health, you have good days, you have bad days, you move on. Create goals (both weight goals and otherwise) that you'd like to accomplish: weight, clothes shopping, some athletic event you'd like to try, etc.

For example, after I achieved my weight goal, I decided to have a goal of running a 5k (for someone who was once 260 pounds, this is quite the accomplishment). Now that I've run two, my next goal is a half marathon. Good luck!