Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trying this again! Looking for friends!

Just turned 29 last week. I've made some big changes in my life recently, and changing my eating habits has slowly been happening, so it seems like it's a good time to work on exercise and other stuff so I can get in shape! Looking for friends and such. Also, hi! :)

Replies

• SR554
    SR554 Posts: 27 Member
    Hi :) add me, this app is great with with so many people helping each other out. X
  • monilove617
    monilove617 Posts: 34 Member
    This app has been a great help to me. There are millions of foods to look up and you can create your own meals. Happy to help you with your journey. It's not about the short term result. This is a change of lifestyle. I will add you.
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Feel free to add me ....I am not new just a different account ( I gave up and deleted the old account) but I promised myself this time around I will not give up...I am here for the long haul ....wishing you much success
  • benich3043
    benich3043 Posts: 252 Member
    This site really helps. Add me if you like
  • U can add me ya like.. this is my second go of mfp and well, got no friends using this app despite me trying to tell them how good it is. Great to have people offer support.