Hello All!!!

Options
Hello all, hope everyone had a good Monday! Been on here for a couple weeks now getting into the habit of logging everything and being consistent. Now hoping to make some friends whom share the same goals, and can share and learn helpful tips, recipes, and even that motivation we sometimes need on a down moment.
About me, well I'm a few weeks away from turning 30. Feb 6 is the big day. And I've been on a diet since Dec 5, after weighing in at a depressing 206. I was 220 when I went into labor 8 yrs ago so this floored me. I knew I had gained some weight after the constant rummaging through my closet, but wow. After talking it over with my Dr, and a good friend who has been a true success he agreed to prescribe me phentermine. Along with that I've been on a high protein and low carb diet. I bought my own scale a week later and my first weigh in read 195, as of last Friday it read 189. My goal is to get to 145, which for my height is my healthy point. It seems so far away from where I'm at, but it don't happen over night. I have been so focused and determined to be successful with this. Already down a pants size and can feel such a change in how clothes are fitting compared to not fitting at all.
Would love to meet similar people and learn there success ways. I know once I get rid of the weight learning to maintain will be another challenge. So please feel free to add me or message me. This all seems easier with a support group of great ppl. Have a good evening!!!!

Replies

• Beastie32
    Beastie32 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I need and I give solid support. This is my new account I lost 120lbs with this site and still a lot to lose
  • Valrotha
    Valrotha Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP! Anyone should feel free to add me for friendship and support.

Good luck in your goals!