Hello I'm new here and stressed out

Hello all I'm new to this and just found out I gained more wait. I can't believe it I'm freaking out. :o

Replies

• xSydney_Raynex
    xSydney_Raynex Posts: 30 Member
    That's not a good feeling, but you can handle it. this site is awesome at keeping you motivated and on track. :) Good luck! and if you need any motivation or support feel free to add me or send me a message!
  • RosesandRadishes
    RosesandRadishes Posts: 10 Member
    its ok you can handle this. it does take a little to get use to the site but the people are good and very helpful. never be afraid to post your feelings and thoughts because people can help and often feel similar. the community is here to help you and stay strong you will be ok.
  • Question.....the calories I burn are added to the calories I have to eat?!? Do I need to eat those additional calories.....at the end of my days I am always under my calorie intake and I'm wondering if that's why?? Also I have been doing this for week and didn't lose anything! Frustrating!!!!!!
  • ashbash830
    ashbash830 Posts: 19 Member
    edited January 2015
    Question.....the calories I burn are added to the calories I have to eat?!? Do I need to eat those additional calories.....at the end of my days I am always under my calorie intake and I'm wondering if that's why?? Also I have been doing this for week and didn't lose anything! Frustrating!!!!!!
    How many times are you eating per day?
    Also you should be eating those calories! Don't get frustrated.
  • I definitely need support, I am so frustrated with myself and need to talk to real people like me with my same issue, not a fitness advisor :s