Lost 100 pounds. Here's a picture.

Options
q7qhdbxt7t9u.jpg
I lost 100 pound by doing Zumba Fitness a Latin Dance Workout. I also would watch and portion my food and counted my calories. I stopped drinking soda and chips. But I can honestly say it did not take me a year it took me 6 months to loose all the weight. It took me lots of hard work and dedication!

Replies

• rahnia
    rahnia Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look so much more comfortable in your after pic. Congratulations & wish you good health.
  • vingt20cent
    Options
    Many congrats!!! Takes a lot of dedication and commitment! You should be very proud of yourself!
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    You look adorable! Excellent work!!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You've done an awesome job.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You should post this in Success Stories!
  • asha8907
    asha8907 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great. I've always wanted to try Zumba but I'm afraid I'll look dumb lol.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    ckholland3 wrote: »
    You should post this in Success Stories!
    Absolutely! So many look over in that category to give themselves a lift when they are having a hard day... You look lovely in both photos... you look like you feel comfy in your own skin in the after photo ;)

Edited: OK, got ya there! :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Good job! You look great. I've always wanted to try Zumba but I'm afraid I'll look dumb lol.

No way, everyone feels funny at first, it's loads of fun... great music and loads of movement that work every body part. Men and Women partake...give it a shot, check out the back row and as you get more comfy move up. Next thing you know you'll be in the front row! ;) Sadly my knees won't allow me to do that type of thing anymore :'(
  • Bri1205
    Bri1205 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! (((:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!