Any ebf mama's?

Options
Hi there are you an exclusively breastfeeding mama? if so add Me! :)

Replies

• 1triciakae
    1triciakae Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am no longer. I do still feed my daughter at night to go to sleep. She is 1 year and 5 months old.
  • JennsRAQ
    JennsRAQ Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Me! He is my 5th baby and 10 weeks old. I'm ready to look and feel like ME again!
  • HazelBug1987
    HazelBug1987 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am. My baby is 3 1/2 months old.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Not anymore, but I EBF all three of mine and then did baby (actually toddler, by that point) led weaning. Ended up with a total of about 10 years BFing. In fact, I was nearing 40 when my youngest stopped nursing and the combo of my metabolism slowing down with age and the lack of milk production calorie burn rather helped me to put on this weight...I was like a calorie burning FURNACE while still breastfeeding....sigh.
  • jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Me, though my little is almost a year old and is nursing less these days since shes sampling all kinds of food!
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    MaryJD2014 wrote: »
    Hi there are you an exclusively breastfeeding mama? if so add Me! :)

Also check out the groups as well as here on the forums... they have some awesome members that are new moms that might be exactly what you're looking for.

Be sure to remember to add 300+ extra cals when breastfeeding to your food diary. :) Congrats ;)
  • sseqwnp
    sseqwnp Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I'd be interested in this diet plan. Question: How do you get your fiber while EBF?
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    What "diet plan?" I'm confused.

And, when I was breastfeeding, I got my fiber from the same place I do now...veggies and whole grains. Again, I'm confused. Why would you need a different source for fiber while producing milk?