I lost 100 pounds. Here is a picture.

Options
q2k3jyzal30n.jpg
They told me I couldn't. That's why I did it.
I lost 100 pounds. It did not take me 1 year, it took 6 months to loose all the weight. I lost so much weight due to the fact that I was tired of being bullied, tired of letting my weight stop me from doing things I love to do. So I stopped feeling sorry for myself and I did something about it. It took me lots of hard work and dedication. I lost weight by doing Zumba Fitness a Latin Dance workout, and I also watch what I would eat. I would portion and count my calories. I can proudly say that all my hard work and dedication finally payed off. This is a picture of me from my Jr. Year in high school, to my Senior year. If you wanna loose weight try Zumba, it's really fun, you don't have to be coordinated all that matter is that you move and give it your all, you don't have to be good at dancing and don't be afraid to look silly because nobody is there to judge you, just let go and let loose and have fun!

Replies

• bonboncito
    bonboncito Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Ajaxlost
    Ajaxlost Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration and you look amazing! My sister also lost her weight by doing Zumba!
  • 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Awesome job....you will go far with that positive attitude...congrats!
  • Nony_Mouse
    Nony_Mouse Posts: 5,646 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • Behindthesehazeleyes96
    Options
    Awesome what size were you before if u don't mind me asking. It's hard for me to tell weight height etc
  • AlmaaGarciaa
    AlmaaGarciaa Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    AmyJM76 wrote: »
    You are an inspiration and you look amazing! My sister also lost her weight by doing Zumba!
    Thank you so much! And yes I love Zumba now, I'm thinking of becoming an instructor my self and help people in my community to loose weight and motivate them as well!
  • AlmaaGarciaa
    Options
    bonboncito wrote: »
    Nice job!
    Thank you!
  • muzichick
    muzichick Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • AlmaaGarciaa
    Options
    1PoisonIvy wrote: »
    Awesome job....you will go far with that positive attitude...congrats!
    Thank you so much!
  • NU2014
    NU2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    This is truly awesome. I love your no nonsense attitude! 6 months? Wow! If you dont mind me asking, what was/is your stats? Heights, starting weight, calories deficit, etc. 100lbs in six months doing only zumba is amazing. You will make a super motivating instructor. Good luck and congrats on your loss!
  • daisyseeker80
    daisyseeker80 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • AlmaaGarciaa
    Options
    lesliedebo wrote: »
    Awesome what size were you before if u don't mind me asking. It's hard for me to tell weight height etc

No of course I don't mind, I use to be a size 24 and I dropped to a size 10!
  • AlmaaGarciaa
    Options
    NU2014 wrote: »
    This is truly awesome. I love your no nonsense attitude! 6 months? Wow! If you dont mind me asking, what was/is your stats? Heights, starting weight, calories deficit, etc. 100lbs in six months doing only zumba is amazing. You will make a super motivating instructor. Good luck and congrats on your loss!
    No of course I don't mind.
    I am 5'6, I use to weigh 280 pounds and now I weigh 180. I went from a size 24 to a size 10. I don't really know what my calorie deficit is, but to keep the weight off all I do is portion what I eat and watch what I eat and workout to Zumbaaa! . No fast food or soda for me.
    And thank you so much!(:
  • TheDoctorDana
    TheDoctorDana Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You did a great job. I started at a 24 too. I have lost down to a 20. Thank you for sharing your story :) Hoping one day to post on here myself.
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • karenrich77
    karenrich77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
  • BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    High five! Good job!
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Wow sweetie! You look great! Well done honey. :)
  • Ooci
    Ooci Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Sensational work. What a pretty girl you are!
  • astrose00
    astrose00 Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Now go have a ball!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!