Looking for some motivated friends :)

Options
MrsMKB
MrsMKB Posts: 64 Member
Hey all!
I have returned to MFP after having my second baby and ready to rock this!!!
I feel like absolute ***** with the way I look and REFUSE to keep looking this way. Tomorrow is my official start day!
Would LOVE to find some other women who have similar goals as me, or who maybe started where I am and have had success-- I am 5'6 and starting at 185lbs (though no one including my own doctor believes that number, I can assure you, I definitely FEEL that number!) Mostly I am looking for women who are ACTIVE of MFP, and who would like to give eachother some mutual motivation :)
Please send me a request or message!
Thanks so much!

Replies

• ashleyp369
    ashleyp369 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Please add me haha I don't know how to do it
  • ashleyp369
    ashleyp369 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Or if you could tell me how to lol
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    ^^^ click on person to get to their profile. Click "add as friend"
  • FitNaeNae84
    FitNaeNae84 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request to be friends! I'm a lot like you im 5'7" and 195lbs I hold it well but I feel so miserable. I have lost 3 lbs in 10 here and I'm motivated! Would definitely like some more active friends!
  • paradi3s
    paradi3s Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me! :-)
  • jessicacarr220
    Options
    Let's do this thing! It's time to get ready for bikini season ;p Feel free to add me as well!
  • kasleighx3
    kasleighx3 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm nearing the end of my third week on here! I'm trying to lose at least 20 lbs before my best friends wedding in june. and then another 10 after for a total of 30 pounds. Just graduated from college and cant believe I've gained so much in those 4 years. Trying to learn new healthier habits and always welcome new friends for mutual motivation!
  • Asmile4u2c
    Asmile4u2c Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I started at 160, been tracking for 60 days and I'm down to 135! I really want to stay motivated and keep the weight off.
  • shleyme247
    Options
    Would love to be your friend! I am 5'1 and 150 lbs. after having my son I just can't get back in shape. Now if only I could eat all my calories
  • joygirl240
    joygirl240 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free and add me! I'm losing weight before a friend's wedding in March- I want to feel awesome about my body and be more confident.
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    I'm sending you a request to be friends! I'm a lot like you im 5'7" and 195lbs I hold it well but I feel so miserable. I have lost 3 lbs in 10 here and I'm motivated! Would definitely like some more active friends!
    Adding you now! We got this girl :)
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    Asmile4u2c wrote: »
    You can add me. I started at 160, been tracking for 60 days and I'm down to 135! I really want to stay motivated and keep the weight off.
    INCREDIBLE progress!!! I am so excited to be in the same boat :)
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    Pretty sure I've added you all now! If I missed you please add me :):)
  • mggman234
    Options
    Hi all my gym motivation is full metal jacket jelly donut sceen hash but give extra boost ;)
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    mggman234 wrote: »
    Hi all my gym motivation is full metal jacket jelly donut sceen hash but give extra boost ;)
    Lol!! Whaaaat???
  • mggman234
    Options
    ashNoak wrote: »
    mggman234 wrote: »
    Lol!! Whaaaat???

► 2:52
    Full Metal Jacket - Jelly Doughnut Scene - YouTube
    m.youtube.com/watch?v=5NP8y63Ms4o
  • div9diva44
    div9diva44 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Hello EVERYONE! Keep up the good work! Feel free to add me!
  • BigAsh01
    Options
    Hi all! I'm not new just haven't been consistent. I realized that I will stop working out hard once I reach my goal. But then I'm back at square one. Not good! Feel free to add me. Trying to gain lean muscle not too weight. Any suggestions? Have a great day!
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    If you actually interact instead of just hitting the like button and have a good sense of humor im your MFP bud