LET'S GET MOTIVATED!! Add me :)

Options
MrsMKB
MrsMKB Posts: 64 Member
I have let small obstacles become big obstacles in my journey of physical health and am ready to move past them all! ... Since an accident caused a serious back injury, gaining a lot of weight in my recent pregnancy, and all my blood levels being messed up (B12, thyroid etc), I'd given up on having the body I once had and so desperately want back... That was until I was maid of honour in two weddings in November... When the professional photos came out, I was devastated- I knew I was chubby, but had no idea I was the fat girl! ... Those photos will be my before photos, and I will never let myself feel that embarrassment again!

If you are a motivated and active woman on MFP, please add me! ... Looking to help others and receive help myself :) Let me know if you want to know more about my story, and I would love to hear yours!

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    raises hand!

i came back from being smeared by an 18 wheeler and having 4 years of therapy and relearning how to walk.

I have 4 tough mudders this year.

you can surprise yourself by what youre capable of on a comeback tour!
  • potcfansyd
    potcfansyd Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'll do it with you! I'm new to MFP but I'm trying to build up a support group as I lose weight. I currently weigh 220 and I'm looking to get down to 175/180. I had a similar experience where I didn't really realize I was gaining weight until vacation pictures.
  • lindsaym515
    lindsaym515 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can relate to both of you. Been on this roller coaster for years. Trying to really get some weight off and change habits for good before trying for a baby at some point in the next year or so. I lost about 20 in the last six months and have hovered around 200 the last two months. I'm more motivated than ever. I cut myself out of most pictures from my sons first birthday party this past June. I want to get to a point that even if I get pregnant I will never reach 200 again! I will add both of you if that is ok?
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    Can relate to both of you. Been on this roller coaster for years. Trying to really get some weight off and change habits for good before trying for a baby at some point in the next year or so. I lost about 20 in the last six months and have hovered around 200 the last two months. I'm more motivated than ever. I cut myself out of most pictures from my sons first birthday party this past June. I want to get to a point that even if I get pregnant I will never reach 200 again! I will add both of you if that is ok?

Definitely add me!!! Looking forward to getting to know you more and help each other out! :)
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    potcfansyd wrote: »
    I'll do it with you! I'm new to MFP but I'm trying to build up a support group as I lose weight. I currently weigh 220 and I'm looking to get down to 175/180. I had a similar experience where I didn't really realize I was gaining weight until vacation pictures.

Let's do this together! Add me :)
  • DavesGoal185
    DavesGoal185 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    friend request on the way. I have struggled with trying to lose weight and keep it off as well. It is tough but it can be done,
  • MrsMKB
    Options
    friend request on the way. I have struggled with trying to lose weight and keep it off as well. It is tough but it can be done,
    And it will be done!!! :):);)