fat, forty+ and looking for friends that need to lose over 100 Ib, some in the uk?

Options
beawych
beawych Posts: 13 Member
Hi starting yet again.......feels a bit like deja vu.
Ok, I am a 41 year old mental health nurse from the UK. I am married and have an 18 year old daughter. I am a life long fatty.....I have never been a 'normal' weight as an adult. I know there is an element of emotional eating involved in my weight issues. I was doing quite well last year....working in my dream job, going to work run circuits and feeling quite good about myself but then some idiot hit my car as I was traveling home from work causing my car to roll. I got off lightly, with some minor back fractures and some huge haematomas in my thighs but the time off work has been hell.....I hate being sat about doing nothing. Anyway back to the hospital today to see if they want to drain the second haematoma ( they did one last week) and then hopefully back to work (even if it is only into the office for the time being. )

I need some friends who are honest, can share ideas and give genuine support.

Replies

• Jemoules
    Jemoules Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am honest, ready to share ideas and give support! Also a bit of an idiot but you cant have it all! Add me baby!
  • moonacre67
    moonacre67 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I truly understand where you are coming from, I am 47 yrs, live with my boyfriend, no children but have lots of emotional issues to deal with. I would like to share ideas and give support, add me too.
  • vicky_rigg_milner
    Options
    I turned 40 last year and have always struggled with my weight. This time though I have decided to change my life around rather than just going on a diet! I split with my ex and live alone with my two cats. I think my biggest issue has been wine after work so have been working on getting out of that habit! Please do feel free to add me :)