Commando. Always.
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Commando is the way to go lol
  • Willbenchforcupcakes
    Willbenchforcupcakes Posts: 4,955 Member
    Options
    I go commando almost all the time. When I'm forced to wear undies I love my lulu bikinis. I have yet to have to readjust them while competing
  • daw0518
    daw0518 Posts: 459 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    This 19-year-old unashamedly wears big granny knickers like 60% of the time. They're comfortable, I don't have a romantic partner, nobody's going to see them... so why not? The other 40% of the time I have cute cat knickers because I like cats.

This 24 year old does the same. Except it's about 100% of the time for me. I just don't care. They're comfy. They're inexpensive. They hold it all in. On that note, I've never understood people's issue with panty lines. So I'm wearing underwear, just like almost everyone else on the planet. That's a surprise to you because...?

I've considered branching out into "cute" underwear, but I have never in my life found cute underwear that 1. didn't cost an arm & a leg & 2. wasn't completely uncomfortable to wear. Maybe someday!

• HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    daw0518 wrote: »
    This 19-year-old unashamedly wears big granny knickers like 60% of the time. They're comfortable, I don't have a romantic partner, nobody's going to see them... so why not? The other 40% of the time I have cute cat knickers because I like cats.

This 24 year old does the same. Except it's about 100% of the time for me. I just don't care. They're comfy. They're inexpensive. They hold it all in. On that note, I've never understood people's issue with panty lines. So I'm wearing underwear, just like almost everyone else on the planet. That's a surprise to you because...?

I've considered branching out into "cute" underwear, but I have never in my life found cute underwear that 1. didn't cost an arm & a leg & 2. wasn't completely uncomfortable to wear. Maybe someday!

Especially because when dealing with snug workout gear the alternative to panty lines.....

camel-illustration-isolated-white-background-35251983.jpg
  • performfully
    performfully Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I have a pair from victoria's secret that are very similar to the under armour ones and don't ride up.
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    I have synthetic regular cut black panties from MEC (similar to REI for the Americans) They can also double as bathing suit bottoms-especially with a black sports bra as a top.

For cross country skiing I love a brand called "Pullins" synthetic boxer style briefs-they come in both mens and womens styles- I got them at a store close out.
  • rachylouise87
    rachylouise87 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    granny pants on workout days and french knickers, shorts etc on non workout days the granny pants rock because they are really comfy and dont get stuck up the old butt crack when doing aerobic activity