Options
brdnw
brdnw Posts: 565 Member
!!!

Replies

• collinsje308
    collinsje308 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Huge win for not only the Buckeyes but the Big Ten also!!!!!
  • katya_be
    katya_be Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Best game ever!
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    O-H!
  • logicalinks
    logicalinks Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the Buckeyes! As a die-hard Auburn fan, I can only say I hope we meet y'all in the championship game next year. :)
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    ROLL TIDE!
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    fitfatty88 wrote: »
    O-H!

I O
  • auntchellebelle
    auntchellebelle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I was proud to be a Buckeye until I heard about the "fans" setting fires to "celebrate"
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    WEAK! I clicked on this topic thinking it was something about the dessert/homemade candy called "buckeyes" that my grandma always used to make. Boo. :(
  • Vananners
    Options
    ruffnstuff wrote: »
    WEAK! I clicked on this topic thinking it was something about the dessert/homemade candy called "buckeyes" that my grandma always used to make. Boo. :(

THIS! Lol
  • kimberz49
    kimberz49 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Penn state!
  • lili61
    lili61 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Go Bucks! Proud alumna.
  • ThatAZgeyl
    ThatAZgeyl Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wahhhhh I'm over here still mourning the loss of My Ducks AND the Cowboys. Can say I'm officially done with football until next season haha.
  • 1948cs
    1948cs Posts: 1
    Options
    I was proud to be a Buckeye until I heard about the "fans" setting fires to "celebrate"

There's always people who make celebrating ugly, I choose to be happy and enjoy the moment! I'm steal proud of my home and team.
  • mom2bella
    mom2bella Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!!! National Champs! Way to go Bucks!
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Coming from a die hard Alabama fan, congrats to the Buckeyes!! After Oregon slaughtered Florida State, I didn't think anyone could beat them... I glad to say that if we couldn't be National Champs, then I'm happy Ohio State can be. ROLL TIDE, ANYWAY! ;)
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    I will say this... Tearing down goal posts and setting fires is NOT the way to celebrate your team's win... Sadly, there are fans like that for every team. :/
  • ntaylorut
    ntaylorut Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    O...H
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    This Columbus born and raised, Ohio State Alumni was extremely happy Monday night. I have my Ohio State flag hanging in my office
  • auntchellebelle
    auntchellebelle Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    I will say this... Tearing down goal posts and setting fires is NOT the way to celebrate your team's win... Sadly, there are fans like that for every team. :/

Exactly, I guess I should have said I am still a proud fan but not proud of the fans in Ohio that did that.
  • jasonmh630
    Options
    jasonmh630 wrote: »

Exactly, I guess I should have said I am still a proud fan but not proud of the fans in Ohio that did that.

On another note, I read that some Florida state fans keyed some of the players cars when they lost to Oregon. THAT is also sad and pathetic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!