Looking for new friends :)

Options
hey everyone! i'm looking for some supportive people to go on my weight loss journey with. I will also support you guys too. I'm here for you 100% of the way. :) Thanks all happy losing!

Replies

• janeyjane26
    janeyjane26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I've been with MFP for 8 days now, a really useful site, but feeling lethargic....must be this awful weather! Would like to lose 30lb at least by end of March, although need to lose 50 in total. Do you follow a particular plan? Looking forward to hearing about everyone's successes, :)
  • AubrieCollins
    Options
    Hi!! I've used the app for quite a while and find it soooo useful!! I'm all about motivation, so you can add me if you want!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Hi! MFP has helped me lose 86 pounds. Would love to be friends...feel free to add me!
  • FalGoodwill
    FalGoodwill Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Due my first baby anyday now (he was due on the 9th but is yet to arrive!) And I'm wanting to be back down to 10st, maybe less, before his blessing in March and so I'm looking for friends who can help support me with my 2st+ weight loss! X
  • ljpgreen
    ljpgreen Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm trying to finally lose the extra 20 pounds gained after having 3 kids. Definitely could use some new friends for motivation and recipes for health meal and snack choices.