Addicted to Sweet Tea

Options
13»

Replies

• Kettle_Belle14
    Kettle_Belle14 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I feel the same way about Milo's sweet tea. I used to drink close to a gallon a day! I just had to quit cold turkey. I'm not one of those people that can have 1 glass without having another, and another, and another. After a month or so it became really easy! Just chug a glass of water every time you want a glass and after awhile you'll actually crave water and find sweet tea waaaaaay too sweet. I had a glass with Christmas dinner, and it actually tasted gross to me. :D
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    glevinso wrote: »
    dbmata wrote: »
    jgnatca wrote: »
    johnny, could you point to the peer-reviewed double-blind study that indicates that artificial sweeteners are "unhealthy"? I can say with confidence that they are much safer than sugar for diabetics.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/aspartame-truth-vs-fiction/

And spare me the "it is one molecule away from ....[name your poison]"

Why can't they ever be one electron away from gold, and then we can just figure out how to make that one last bond...

Use this method!
    I'm a bourbon alchemist, every time I start mixing it, it turns to gold.

I just drink it straight so it gets to my tummy faster :)
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Oh man, I feel the same way about Milo's sweet tea. I used to drink close to a gallon a day! I just had to quit cold turkey. I'm not one of those people that can have 1 glass without having another, and another, and another. After a month or so it became really easy! Just chug a glass of water every time you want a glass and after awhile you'll actually crave water and find sweet tea waaaaaay too sweet. I had a glass with Christmas dinner, and it actually tasted gross to me. :D

I actually like the Milo's with Splenda, to an extent. Maybe one glass per day.
  • mkakids
    mkakids Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    start mixing it with unsweetened tea or tea with artificial sweeteners.....75/25, then 50/50.....you get the picture.