getting back on track

Options
hi im new to fit pal,i have 60 lbs to loose, im late 30s with 4 children, the youngest is 4 months, ive been on a all cookie diet for the last ...4 months,lol ,but im ready to get healthy! its a bit hard with a two year old and a 4 month old, but im gunna try my hardest. would love to meet and chat with people, keep eatch other motivated. share tips and what not. well good luck to you, have a healthy day.

Replies

• catherinemcalpine9
    Options
    Sugar at late night kills me. I actually weigh almost what I did when I was pregnant. My son is 13! One summer I lost it and got fit doing interval swimming and eating a peach anytime I wanted candy. My sister lost and kept off 50 pounds over 2 years. She is very disciplined and goes to bed by 10. I have 3 kids age 7 to 13' work full time but have been off track with exercise because of sciatica. This morning I swam a mile, ate right and am good. By 11 tonight I will probably hit the Nutella (on a banana) and chips. About 18 months ago I quit alcohol as I thought that was a gateway to night time binges. It would also help if I went to sleep around 11-11:15 instead of 12-12:30. That would close my sugar eating window. Shall we be friends? I loose about 1 pound every 2-3 weeks not every week.
  • p0m3g4
    p0m3g4 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey there and welcome to the forum! The best thing about having kids is that if you eat healthy then you can have them eat healthy too. If you can get them to like vegetables then you have your work cut out for you. You can even include them in your exercise!

Picking up your 2 month old off of the floor, is akin to one squat. Putting them back is another squat. And so on.

I have a 7 and 5 year old (my sister's kids) that I play tag with for cardio and to spend some quality time with them.

Good luck on your personal fitness journey!