Want to lose 30 lbs. Anyone females want to do this with me?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kimberlymae43
    Kimberlymae43 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am happy to join Yall my first goal is 70 and a wedding dress to fit in :)
  • margaritafence
    Options
    I would love to join! My name is Victoria, I'm 25 years old and my first goal is to lose ten pounds but my overall goal is to lose 80. :)
  • skramer13
    skramer13 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 25 and want to lose at least 30-35 pounds, too, so I'll send you a friend request. Anyone else, feel free to add me! :)
  • wildemallory
    Options
    D I'd love to join you. I am 29 years old. My goal is to lose 30 pounds also. I'm looking for the right kind of friends and motivation also. Please bug me!! :D
  • emmadodds44
    emmadodds44 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, but I'm 20 years old and looking to law about 30 pounds! Could do with the support :)
  • sarah0801
    sarah0801 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, add me too I've got about 45 to lose.
  • Jellybabe67
    Options
    Hi I'm michelle and want to loose about the same nearly lost 75 pound up to now so feel free to add me strength in numbers lol xxx
  • latinplayachick
    latinplayachick Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I'm finally seriously trying to watch what I'm eating and getting some exercise. Its working so I'm dedicated. Can use all the support I can get! :)
  • zoeyzore
    zoeyzore Posts: 13 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    25 years old here and have 30 pounds left to go as well! Anyone is free to add me!
  • jmarie1025
    jmarie1025 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, have 25 lbs to lose! Feel free to add me!
  • traceyknight754
    Options
    I'll join you
  • traceyknight754
    Options
    Feel free to ad me as I don't know how to add people
  • lsmolinski
    lsmolinski Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am in I have been off the wagon since summer, looking to get back in the zone and have a thin summer. I have 36 lbs to lose.
  • abgarner86
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30-40 as well... let get it!
  • ssssuperkate
    Options
    I'm 25 & have 30 lb to lose as well!
  • Beedecaire
    Options
    ID LOVE TO JOIN LOOKING FOR SAME SUPPORT :)
  • Rachray143
    Rachray143 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 32 looking to lose 30 pounds also. Did this last year lost the weight and fell off gained it right back. Here we go again!