G'day from Down under.

Options
Hey everyone, how's the fitness journey treating use all?
Currently a year into clean eating and gym 5 times a week and lost over 20kg last year and gained muscle. I've found starting off is hard, but once you push yourself out of your comfort zone and start feeling good by loosing weight and taking the stresses of life out at gym or exercising in general you won't wanna turn back. It's hard to keep motivated but I stick by these words at my Gym "Never Give Up".
(Anyone here from Australia/Victoria)??

Replies

• getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    good for you! about a year into to and have lost 45lbs (not sure in kg, since you know, i live in america! LOL) i too also found that once the weight came off and the muscle came on (I LOVE LIFTING) i got excited and just kept wanting MORE! LOL, not from australia, im from hawaii BUT if i could anywhere in the world i would go to australia so i can cage diving with great white sharks (random, I know, but i have an obsession!)
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I've been on MFP since January 2012.....I'm in the frozen north right now (i.e. Canada) but I grew up in New Zealand.....go All Blacks!!!!!:).....kicks *kitten* on Oz any day!!!...just sayin' lol