What Non-Scale Victories are you looking forward to in 2015?

Options
I'm looking forward to hopefully getting into SINGLE DIGIT pant sizes! I have a ways to go to get there, but that's the next big milestone for me!

Also, looking forward to (maybe) looking for BIKINIS next summer! (Me? Really? I CAN get there!)

Being able to cross my legs while seated at a table!

Please share! Also feel free to add me! I needed to lose about 120-150, and I'm currently down 70 lbs, been at the weight loss game for 2 years now (I'm 24). I'm not sure exactly where my end goal weight will be! I think I'll see where I am at 160 and decide from there. Looking forward to continuing to reshape my body this year!

Replies

• kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to being able to do all special activities when I study abroad in China this summer that I was to out of shape to enjoy last time I went. I'm also looking forward to doing more cosplay/pin up modeling this year.
  • briemyre
    briemyre Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • briemyre
    briemyre Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    kestrel359 wrote: »
    I'm looking forward to being able to do all special activities when I study abroad in China this summer that I was to out of shape to enjoy last time I went. I'm also looking forward to doing more cosplay/pin up modeling this year.
    Wow amazing! Sounds fabulous!

• fitgirlrealness
    fitgirlrealness Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to a healthier life in general, like running without feeling like my chest is gonna collapse and of course clothing that looks good on me! I used to be a pageant girl and I have a closet full of great clothing that I am looking forward to wearing again :)
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    my dream butt
  • neveragain84
    neveragain84 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I'm looking forward to (hopefully) completing my first half marathon.
  • suitebliss
    suitebliss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hopefully getting rid of back fat and getting in a size 10
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    Options
    size 12 -(I've been there before) will be awesome!
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    My first pole invert!