Re - Starting Again - Need Support!

Options
sweetdee_07
sweetdee_07 Posts: 3
edited January 2015 in Motivation and Support
Hi all! I have been on the site a while now but have fallen way off the wagon! Been a few months and I am committing again. I need friends who are active and supportive! Please feel free to add me and help each other! :-)

Replies

• Samina1215
    Samina1215 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Same here. FR sent :)
  • getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    yup, done that way to many times before! friend request sent!
  • sandjar131
    sandjar131 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    same here :) feel free to add!
  • Took off about 7 months calorie counting, kept up the exercise though! But now back to trying to track and keep down the sugar intake. Not easy, but if done works great!
  • Tiggersquid
    Tiggersquid Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Snap! Feel free to add :smile:
  • felinenice
    felinenice Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ugh I'm in the same boat and having the hardest time getting back at it!
  • garn64
    garn64 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • littlelatina19
    littlelatina19 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Same here, but I feel much more positive the second time around, now that I know that I can do it! :)
  • Joilanda
    Options
    Me too add me
  • SolitudesMuse
    SolitudesMuse Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. FR sent to OP and anyone else is more than welcome to add me.
  • missmell1984
    missmell1984 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! Anyone is welcome to add me to. I am trying MFP again. I really enjoy this program!
  • Fat2Fit68
    Fat2Fit68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me too... FR sent to many of you.. WE CAN DO THIS!!
  • klballet
    klballet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Wisdom9310
    Wisdom9310 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I broke my foot and gained 20 pounds! Im now able to slowly walk and need help/motivation also, feel free to add me too!
  • CoachPriscilla
    Options
    Accountability is so important, It is way too easy to skip a day here and there unless you gave someone to hold you accountable! I have a couple friends that totally keep me honest! FR me as I can always use more!
  • snooki683
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. My goalsis to lose 40 lbs. I just started Zumba today and I find it very but effective! I will send u a friend request! Keep ur mind positive and stay focused on ur goal:)
  • mdman80
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend everyone. I could certainly always use more support and I am always willing to give it as well.
  • daworley
    daworley Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Same. First day back since mid-September.
  • ZamaMama
    ZamaMama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    This is my first day back too! I injured my knee in October, had surgery 4 weeks ago, and I am waaaaay outta shape! I've re-gained 10 pounds of the weight I'd previously lost, grrrrr. I would love to have some friends in the same boat
  • BeastField
    BeastField Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Start, stop, start, stop.... That's me. I'm on a start now, LOL. I'll take any support I can get.