SO Delicious

Options
Ive seen this brand at the store and I got a coupon for it so Im thinking about trying it.
Has anyone had this, how was it and what did you buy?
Thanks!

Replies

• La5Vega5Girl
    La5Vega5Girl Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    i like the yogurt and the ice cream. my daughter can't have dairy, and she LOVES the ice cream. chocolate is best, but on the yogurt, i also liked strawberry.
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    I'm generally not impressed with the vegan ice creams out there. It's just ok for me. You may like it.
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I use the unsweetened coconut milk. It's not much to drink straight, but as a milk substitute for cooking it works quite well.
  • bametels
    bametels Posts: 950 Member
    Options
    I have purchased their unsweetened coconut milk and creamer for coffee and other uses. I enjoy them. I tried their unsweetened almond milk protein 5X. It was horrible - gritty and bitter.
  • nickatine
    nickatine Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Eat that ice cream an you'll be farting allday it's full of chicory root fiber(inulin).
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    nickatine wrote: »
    Eat that ice cream an you'll be farting allday it's full of chicory root fiber(inulin).
    *runs out to buy a gallon*

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    I use the unsweetened vanilla coconut milk in my coffee and overnight oats. Tastes good to me!
  • zdyb23456
    zdyb23456 Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    I've tried the creamer and it left a weird after taste to me. I got a few containers of yogurt and my kids did NOT like it.
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    When brand calls itself "so delicious" I get suspicious.
  • hotcoffee692
    hotcoffee692 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I tried the creamer when I had to go dairy free for a while - I really liked it, but it's pretty sweet, so it may not be for everyone.
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Get a pint of the soy turtle trails!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    I'm lactose intolerant. I love love love their ice cream and yogurt!
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Well as far as "milk" products go, Ive been drinking almond milk (recently tried the new cashew milk) but this SO Delicious is something new to me.
    Ive seen the products in the ice cream freezer at the store but I never had the inclination to buy 1.
    I thought if enough people raved about this that it may be worth trying with a coupon :smiley:
  • 2BeHappy2
    2BeHappy2 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Their "freezer" products are rather pricey...even with my coupon :neutral_face:
    I might have to wait for a sale + coupon to try 1!
  • ashleycde
    ashleycde Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Their coconut creamer for coffees is my favourite, but I can only find it here at health food stores as opposed to regular grocery chains, which is inconvenient, so I often end up just using Coconut Dreams or Almond Breeze instead. Their ice creams are easy to find however, and really good. They are pricey though, but not any more than Haagen Dazs or similar brands of luxury ice cream, so just take it for what it is, a treat.