The Diet Solution

haerickson
haerickson Posts: 5
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I saw ads for The Diet Solution and reluctantly decided to give it a try. At first, I honestly felt the ads were a bit "cheesy." Once I listened to what Isabel hds to say, the more I liked it. Some of the information was a bit difficult to absorb because frankly, it goes against most of the traditional nutritional advice I've read. Other items she talks about seem too good to be true! Despite those hesitations, I figured there's nothing to lose becasue she offers a 100% guarantee. Not to mention the fact that everything else I have tried hasn't worked for me-either because I am so limited in what I can or can't eat, or am starving all day!

First, there is no calorie-counting. Did you hear that? NO CALORIE COUNTING. When you are hungry, you eat. I have not once felt hungry or deprived since starting this lifestyle. Second, I have absolutely no cravings. This coming from a womany who has constant cravings for sweets-especially ice cream at 10 p.m., and bread cravings. I HAVE NOT HAD ONE CRAVING. Third, I have seen extremely fast results. Is 7 pounds in ten days fast enough for you? Unbelievable. Especially considering that I have been eating more than ever, AND eating items that I previously thought would make me fat and unhealthy. Fourth, and best of all, I have so much more energy. I don't hit a wall at 5 or 6 p.m. I have tons of energy and feel amazing-all day long! Fifth, and too much information, I am finally, for the first time in YEARS, regular. Yay! :)

If you are willing to take a chance, read what Isabel has to say and apply her teachings, you will probably find success, too! NOTE: there is a bit of reading you must do; however, it is worth it! Isabel presents her lifestle in a straghtforward manner, easy to understand, and she truly seems passionate about her knowledge and helping others. Go for it! And most of all, Thanks Isabel!

Go to www.thedietsolutionprogram.com to see it for yourself.
This discussion has been closed.