Summer NSV

Options
Flab2fitfi
Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
I started in April 2012 and so last year was still wearing my 'normal' summer clothes. However by Christmas I knew they were going to be too big so binned them all.

Well summer has finally appeared and can no longer get away with wearing my winter/spring clothes so decided to go and buy some new clothes.

I used to be size 20/22 but I knew that size 20 would be a bit loose - so tried on size 18 and they are also a bit loose. i would have gone for size 16 but being summer clothes I'd rather a bit baggy but i know if i keep going will be 16s before the end of July.

Replies

• bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    I used to be size 20/22 but I knew that size 20 would be a bit loose - so tried on size 18 and they are also a bit loose. i would have gone for size 16 but being summer clothes I'd rather a bit baggy but i know if i keep going will be 16s before the end of July.

Congratulations! I just discovered that I can now comfortably wear the summer clothes that I last wore in 2007, when they were already too tight. It is a great feeling, isn't it?
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Enjoy the new, smaller clothes!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!