Down a bra size! Yes, that IS good news! :)

Options
So the last few days I had thought that my bra was getting a bit loose, so I went in to get measured and low and behold I had dropped a cup size and an inch in chest size! I have only lost about 11-12 lb's overall so far, so this is encouraging to see my body starting to even out everywhere. Now, if we can get those thighs to cooperate ;)

Replies

• leanne0605
    leanne0605 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is great news.
  • dangerousdumpling
    dangerousdumpling Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You're shrinking!
    I was really bummed out when my $60 Wacoal bras didn't fit anymore and needed to be replaced. BUT I was happy to find out when I went shopping that I didn't need the $60 industrial strength bras anymore. $40 bras are getting the job done now. :laugh:
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm hoping for that change as well :)
  • melindasuefritz
    melindasuefritz Posts: 3,509 Member
    Options
    i didnt lose boobs ................... dont want to
    lost inche s on waist
  • buttercup68110
    buttercup68110 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm ready to lose some boobs. Having a 46 HHH is not fun
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Fantastic news. I gain and lose in my chest, and I them smaller.
  • Johlawrence
    Johlawrence Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I put on my strapless bra to wear today where I need it to hook is about 2 inches past where the hooks are! It's a great feeling!!! But it won't stay up and I have to wear it!!! :-)
  • JDBLY11
    JDBLY11 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    That's good to hear. I would like to lose boob size. People think having big boobs is so great, but it really is not. I would much rather have B or C sized boobs. They would be much more useful at that size and much perkier.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!