Need friends who are serious about loosing weight

Options
13»

Replies

• walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    4 day logging in for me (im new) im truly finding this app a total eye opener finding how calorie dense some foods are, cooking oil 135 calories per tablespoon. Cup of lettuce 8 Calories. Been there said that dont know why im putting on weight lol
  • grace_louise002
    grace_louise002 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me also! I'm looking for friends to keep me motivated. No-one in my normal friendship circles cares about eating healthy and exercising, but I really want to get super fit and stay there!
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am serious about losing weight and need to lose about 60 pounds. I need support and to be held accountable.
  • tissie72
    tissie72 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all woukd love to give and receive any support I can. Please add me. I want to be healthy and make this a life style change. I'm not sure how to add people
  • walkonfire5
    walkonfire5 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Stronger the support easier it is. So whats everyone goals
  • FRJM
    FRJM Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Im serious about losing this weight - got at least 14lb to go! Anyone can add me :smile:
  • jemby19
    jemby19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too please
    - need some serious motivation as just had first weigh in and got a real shock - trying to make it a positive but it's not easy xx
  • tkenny479
    tkenny479 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Pick me. Pick me I need to keep going its my. 3rd day. Feeling gosod now. My family eats in front of me. I try to not nag about how unhealthy it is. I'm the one who's 50 lbs overweight. I'm confident about my food choices but I need motivation to exercise. I work hard everyday but that doesn't seem.to work.
    If you add me I will be supportive anyway I can.my phone is always on.

• kondmanu
    kondmanu Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey... even I m pretty serious about losing weight.. I m also searching for good motivation and friends... add me as well... hoping for best results
  • workout_ninja
    workout_ninja Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 60lbs using this, got lazy, gained 10lbs and now trying to lose 20lbs. I'm a daily logger and trying to eat clean. I'm also a huge advocate for fitness, running in particular
  • gomezdiana06
    gomezdiana06 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thanks you all for the wonderful support feel free to add me to help each other reach our goals =)
  • Seokie
    Seokie Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm sending you a request :) I took a long break from mfp and let things get ridiculously out of control so now I'm starting over again and looking for support here to :)
  • jessicadecker2
    Options
    I am not new on this app but I never used it for anything other than tracking my food and fitness. I could really use help staying on the bandwagon. I lost 30 pounds last spring and I gained 10 of them back since the fall. I have been eating my daily allotment of calories and working out a half hour to and hour and a half 6 days a week and I have seen no change on the scale. I could use as much support so I don't give up. I want this summer to be the one where I am embarrassed to wear a swimming suit.
  • rubbani1986
    Options
    Hello all, I am a personal trainer, a competitive powerlifter, and a strong woman competitor. I am leaning out for the next 3-4 months for competition. What inspired me to be a trainer and compete was the fact that I was always a fit person and then I was hospitalized bed rest with my first pregnancy because I dialated 3 cm at 23 weeks and was on medical restriction with my second pregnancy. I was at 232 pounds when it was all over and the biggest I had ever been. I got to 176 and competed in my first competition one year after I had my son and took second place. Then became a trainer to help women and children that may have struggled with weight like me and teach children to be healthy. I have a little bit left of my goal and looking for support, I support others all day and keep others accountable and I want a place I can get support and where I can be human and have weakness. Shayla Rubbani with Rubbani Fitness saying although I'm a trained I am also human and imperfect and trying to constantly improve! Hope you all will have me in your community!
  • Duckdan
    Duckdan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Everyone, please add me as well, I'm doing pretty good so far but I would like support.
  • Nikkkosmom
    Options
    Im in my second week, faithful eating CLEAN and worrking out everyday i have 50-70 lbs to lose and COMPLETELY gave up the junk (bad carbs, sugar and most dairy) i was never this heavy and had my son at 39 but i am so faithful to my DREAM of getting the old me back you are welcome to friend me!! I lost almost 6 lbs in 10 days and feel great.... Its HARD and its a mind game you just gotta want to do it because the months WILL fly and you can do it!!
  • meagankrkr
    meagankrkr Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have quite a bit of weight to lose and could always use people to keep me in line, lol. Anyone can add me!!
  • moraiwebird
    moraiwebird Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm serious about losing weight, which is why I'm down to the last bit. :smile: I don't know about loosing it, unless we're talking about how I want my clothes to fit, though lol.

jasoncercone.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/loose-lose.jpg
  • laramarie82
    Options
    Add me! I can use some support too. We can help each other