Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

What do you do for a living

Options

Replies

• eeelizabeth2012
    eeelizabeth2012 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    fara180 wrote: »
    I'm a teacher! And heading back to school for Social Work :D
    I did a masters in mental health/health social work and now work as a clinical therapist. I love it.

• 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Chief of Finance in a prison. Fascinating environment to work in it really is. Also in the military reserves.
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Paralegal by day, artist, pro shower singer, and home chef by night :)
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    111YoYo111 wrote: »
    Chief of Finance in a prison. Fascinating environment to work in it really is. Also in the military reserves.
    Thank you for your service. And to any other past, present, or future military I may have missed.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I work in a small manufacturing plant...in a nutshell, I handle most office manager/HR/accounting duties and oversee a recycling program. I like it. I used to be an auditor and this is way less stress :-)
  • 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I work in a small manufacturing plant...in a nutshell, I handle most office manager/HR/accounting duties and oversee a recycling program. I like it. I used to be an auditor and this is way less stress :-)

Ah yes, the dreaded Auditor! LOL Been there, never going back! When you walk in people groan at the sight of you :( It's a horrible way to live.
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    I am an admin support staff in a drug and alcohol rehabilitation center for men. Do a little bit of everything there but mostly help with the process of getting them into our facility for treatment.
  • khansarah
    khansarah Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm an English Teacher, and I tutor college students on the side.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    111YoYo111 wrote: »

Ah yes, the dreaded Auditor! LOL Been there, never going back! When you walk in people groan at the sight of you :( It's a horrible way to live.

You totally get it, I can tell! LOL Awesome.

• ChefKatana
    ChefKatana Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm a Chef...
  • carol19812015
    Options
    Hi all I'm a support worker for adults with learning disabilitys supporting them in there own home and also a full time mum to three kids
  • BlueEyedRedhead
    BlueEyedRedhead Posts: 5,169 Member
    Options
    I'm an artist/writer and I also deal in vintage décor/wares.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    I am a Unix engineer in a large bank
  • suga1018
    suga1018 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I drive a school bus :smile:
  • fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm a police dispatcher and own both a tattoo shop and home crochet/sewing business.
  • sdwdickson
    sdwdickson Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have an in-home daycare and am a full time mommy.
  • attosa
    attosa Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Musician/artist. Oddly miss working at Starbucks. :#
  • AkCyclist
    AkCyclist Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Civil Engineer
  • carlsonrobb
    carlsonrobb Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Physics/chemistry teacher.