Figuring things out & making better choices...

Options
44, 3 kids, 1 business and several Board memberships = lots of fast food. How can a busy, organized, involved professional mom have had SO little self-awareness? I lost the weight after the last baby, got into the best shape of my life at 40, but then turned my attention elsewhere. Every day there was a different reason I skipped a meal, ate in the car, microwaved frozen food long after hubby and the kids ate... Sure, I KNOW nachos & processed cheese don't go with Malbec, but when you get home from a desk job after 10 more often than at 5:30, it feels like you DESERVE to indulge. We all work hard. We do deserve more. We deserve to indulge in time - time for good food, better sleep, outdoor activities with the kids and more of what really matters. Anyone who wants to share ideas and motivation while balancing real life with the Rat Race, feel free to add me.

Replies

• lillianmadrigal
    Options
    I may not be a mommy but I am a very busy student. Late night snacks are very tempting too. I try drinking water and occasionally green tea. I would love to have you as a friend. I have definitely been doing better with people that are encouraging. Anyone feel free to add me :)