guys with nothing but shirtless display pics

Options

Replies

• twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Maybe all the MFP people can get together to buy the poor and needy shirtless guys some clothes?
  • Dol10
    Dol10 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I spend so much on supplements that I can't afford shirts.... Bro.
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    nothing but :heart: for the hot shirtless men that pop up in my news feed

What if they are only shirtless?
  • Bearbrat
    Bearbrat Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm not a guy, can I have a shirtless display pic?
    This!!!! lol :drinker:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Maybe all the MFP people can get together to buy the poor and need shirtless guys some clothes?

XRC6eMN.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Please PM me to judge if it is ok!

Bewb pics on their way!
    I expect to see one in my inbox as well...

Should I pass around a sign up sheet?
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options

What if they are only shirtless?

I don't have ugly friends
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

You posted this twice. :laugh:
  • MrsPhan11
    MrsPhan11 Posts: 2,502 Member
    Options

You posted this twice. :laugh:

stalker
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Please PM me to judge if it is ok!

Bewb pics on their way!
    I expect to see one in my inbox as well...

Should I pass around a sign up sheet?
    That would probably be best.

And I need more hot, shirtless friends... men and women, I don't discriminate :love:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    the question that begs to be asked is, "where are the hot, shirtless men who are witty, sweet, love their mamas, kiss babies, appreciate nature, spoil me rotten, do standup comedy on the side and play guitar, tall, and deep voiced?" is that too much to ask?
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    the question that begs to be asked is, "where are the hot, shirtless men who are witty, sweet, love their mamas, kiss babies, appreciate nature, spoil me rotten, do standup comedy on the side and play guitar, tall, and deep voiced?" is that too much to ask?

Damnit. No guitar.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

HA... that is near impossible... those are few and far btwn... but the rest of us try the best we can with what we have. :flowerforyou:
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options

Damnit. No guitar.

^^^ this and I dont know many jokes either.... LOL!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options

I do my stand up full time
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

I don't like my mom, don't do spoiling because I hate princesses, don't play guitar, and am not hot. :(
  • meeper123
    meeper123 Posts: 3,347 Member
    Options

Married the hot guy with the guitar feeling pretty damn lucky right now he is all of these things but tall i can over look that lol
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Married the hot guy with the guitar feeling pretty damn lucky right now he is all of these things but tall i can OVER LOOK that lol

:laugh:
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

Maybe if u get out of the kitchen, u'll find someone

either you think i'm stuffing my face, and am, ergo, fat (which i'm not), or you're complimenting my non-existent cooking skills.

sure

pin-up-cooking.jpg

i'll stay in the kitchen. men--you know where to find me ^