Cheapest place to find a Basis Peak? In the market...

Options
Hello, everyone,

I'm in the market for a activity/sleep tracker and I think I've settle on the Basis Peak (if anyone strongly advises against it, please let me know)! I need the sleep tracker feature, want to use it for running, I like that it switches between activities automatically, and want to use it to track my heart rate/skin temperature so I can monitor my health status for warning signs of hypoxia (due to asthma) or hypoglycemia (due to diabetes).

Does anyone know where the cheapest place is to find one of these? I'm a bit daunted by the price. Thank you!

Replies

• oldduke4913
    oldduke4913 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just got my Basis Peak and it's worth the $199.99 off the website. I previously had the Basis B1 and loved how it tracked everything. Now only wish it would sync with myfitnesspal for a completely accurate look at activity.
  • J3nspiration
    J3nspiration Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for replying, oldduke. I've been reading reviews that are talking about synching problems and software glitches that have really made me second-guess this purchase. The Amazon.com reviews are not exactly glowing...a lot of people state they returned the tracker. I'm wondering if I might go with the Fitbit Charge HR instead.