Determined to Reach My Goal

Options
Hi All,
I'm trying to reach my goals ASAP and I could use some motivational friends. Dieting is tough but even tougher when your in it by yourself!

Replies

• jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me :) What are your goals?
  • khansarah
    khansarah Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 40 by May. I was on a ketosis diet after my pregnancy. I lost 60 pounds, but unfortunately I plateaued and struggled to stay on the super strict diet. I ended up gaining back 10lbs once I dropped the diet. Now I think if I just stick to a regular 1200 cal diet, I may have more success in getting to my goal.
  • steven_williams4
    steven_williams4 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Jessypug how do u add friends
  • tatimoreno1989
    tatimoreno1989 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ur right i worked with a trainer and i stayed on 1200 cal diet for 3 weeks and i lost 8 pounds it just takes hard work and dedication and u can do it
  • khansarah
    khansarah Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it's even harder when you got off track and have to start again. I don't have a trainer since I used to be one. It's really my food I need to get control of. I find it hard making meals within my calorie range that keep me full. I'm constantly battling not to snack on junk. I'm even trying this phone app that's supposed to hypnotize you into a new slimmer you. Not sure if it will do anything, but it couldn't hurt lol.
  • alicecundick123
    alicecundick123 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi please add me I'm just starting out ( again ) after a similar strict diet I couldn't sustain. This time I need to change habits for life
  • jessypug
    jessypug Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Jessypug how do u add friends

Click the persons profile and then click add friend :)

khansarah wrote: »
    I want to lose 40 by May. I was on a ketosis diet after my pregnancy. I lost 60 pounds, but unfortunately I plateaued and struggled to stay on the super strict diet. I ended up gaining back 10lbs once I dropped the diet. Now I think if I just stick to a regular 1200 cal diet, I may have more success in getting to my goal.

I've found that not being so restrictive has helped me so much! As long as what I eat is healthy (I'm vegan so I try to eat whole foods mainly lots of fruits and veggies with some pastas, rice etc) I don't stress too much about the amount of calories that I eat. I think I usually eat around 1600 a day but it varies greatly with how much exercise I do.
  • 14lives
    Options
    On a similar diet! Need to also loose 40 for my anniversary! This first year really packed on the lbs yikes
  • Tmdesir
    Tmdesir Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got about 60lbs I'd like to lose total.