Your favorite coffee?

Options
13»

Replies

• getstrongkaylen
    getstrongkaylen Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    black coffee from starbucks... any of the dark roasts, even though my fave is probably the christmas blend... ill also drink kona coffee, but sometimes its not strong enough for me(:
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,559 Member
    Options
    When I am feeling motivated and have free time, I make french press coffee from freshly ground beans that I get from a local company that roasts their own. So almost never.

Usually I just k-cup that *kitten* and dress it up. Done!
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    LaVazza hands down! nom nom nom
  • Th3Ph03n1x
    Th3Ph03n1x Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    RhineDHP wrote: »
    I started drinking coffee in earnest about a year ago. I transitioned into drinking my coffee black (love the taste). It was either Folger's, Columbia, or this one holiday Starbucks blend.

I'd like to expand my coffee horizons, and I was wondering what you guys would recommend. What's your favorite coffee?

Random sidenote.....I've tried to like it but man do I hate Blonde roasts.

giphy.gif

My favorite coffee is the kind with caffeine in it :grin: Millstone's vanilla nut is tasty as is their kona blend
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    gshifrin wrote: »
    You want good coffee try and find a roaster near you. When I lived in CT there was one about 5 minutes from the house. No better coffee that something roasted and ground that day!

Exactly!! Buy it fresh roasted and grind it yourself just before brewing.

I love the coffee in my Chemex but it's just too much hassle. I've gone back to a regular old drip coffee maker except for special times.

In a hurry, K-cups are convenient and make a decent cup but I hate using the non-recyclable containers. I've been using the San Francisco Bay recyclable k-cups and they are excellent and reasonably priced. http://www.rogersfamilyco.com/

Keep it clean and fresh!

I have a Keurig, but I use the My K cup and fill it with my own coffee.
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Don't laugh but I love the coffee at 7 eleven. I like the variety of flavors, creamers, and sugar free syrups they have too. I have Starbucks at work because it's convenient. However, when I'm out and about on the weekends, I'm looking for a 7 eleven to get my coffee fix. I don't have a preferred brand to brew at home and I do that occassionally as well. I usually buy what's on sale.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Well Dunkin Donuts but since Costco stopped selling it:

Trader Joe's Tarazzu, nice and cheap and a perfect medium roast. http://www.traderjoes.com/fearless-flyer/article/1009

(edited to correctly spell the name that I see first thing every single morning)