NSV :)

Options
chicanita91
chicanita91 Posts: 154 Member
I bought my first piece of clothing since I've lost weight and excited to share that i now wear single digit jeans, I'm a size 8 from a size 12/13 four months ago, I haven't worn this size pants since I was 12! My scale's moving slow but I'm finally starting to see the weight loss!!

Replies

• sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My favourite NSVs are the clothing ones. To me it's the best indicator of your body size shrinking. You are doing great! Hurray!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! It's a great feeling to like what you see in the mirror, isn't it?
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. I know the feeling. I'm in the same boat...scale hasn't moved much, but I keep going down in sizes. I've been having fun shopping in my closet as I now fit into clothes from a few years ago.

That is wonderful news for you! Keep up the good work.
  • leebesstoad
    leebesstoad Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You are doing great. Yeah, the clothing NSVs are great.

I understand completely. Try being able to wear a pant size that you haven't been able to wear since you were in high school.

And high school was 40 years ago. :smile:

Imagine being able to wear a smaller pant size than your son, who you outweigh by almost 50 pounds. :smile: :smile:

Clothes are a great way to feel great about what we are accomplishing.

A great way to wreck the budget, but it is oh so worth it.

Congrats and well done.
  • marooned
    marooned Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Clothing changes are some of the best NSV's!!! well done
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    Good for you!:)
  • LouLoulost
    LouLoulost Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    amazing- good for you great job! you are doing it and now you are seeing results! nothing feels better than buying clothes you love that fit in the size you have dreamed about- I feel ya - Yay!
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Congrats that's awesome.
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!! It's a great feeling isn't it??? Keep up the great work!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!