Anyone else looking to lose around 20lbs and need support?

Options
gemmadoel
gemmadoel Posts: 39 Member
iv not long started this but just need abit of motivation to keep me going as i get days where i want to give up but i cant!! Please add thanks

Replies

• LovePotion
    Options
    I have a bit more than 20 lbs to lose, but I'm always open to helping someone who wants it. I will add you! :)
  • gemmadoel
    Options
    Thanks :) im not sure how this app works so still getting to know it so i dont no how to add people haa
  • natanette
    Options
    I want to lose at least 15 lbs but can I add you anyway? :)
  • janettemcmahon18
    janettemcmahon18 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • km2526
    km2526 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm in! I need all the support I can get! But I don't know how to add people either.
  • LeftHandCyclist
    LeftHandCyclist Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to lose between 15 - 20 lbs in anticipation of this year's Triple Bypass Cycling Challenge - http://teamevergreen.org/triple-bypass/. Last year I couldn't get below 162 and suffered quite a bit on the climbs over the mountain passes. I need to be down around 154-157.
  • QueenMother14
    QueenMother14 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 30-40lbs. I will send you a friend request. You can add if you like.
  • gemmadoel
    Options
    natanette wrote: »
    I want to lose at least 15 lbs but can I add you anyway? :)
    Ill add you :)
  • sarahlouanne84
    Options
    I just started 5 days ago. I'm syncing with Pacer & very motivated. So far lol. I have been known to fall off the wagon, procrastinate & not finish things a time or two in my life.
  • gemmadoel
    Options
    I just started 5 days ago. I'm syncing with Pacer & very motivated. So far lol. I have been known to fall off the wagon, procrastinate & not finish things a time or two in my life.
    Haha yeh i got the pacer thing too but its not going through onto my fitness pal but its good for motivation :)
  • gemmadoel
    Options
    hessrt wrote: »
    I'm in! I need to lose between 15 - 20 lbs in anticipation of this year's Triple Bypass Cycling Challenge - http://teamevergreen.org/triple-bypass/. Last year I couldn't get below 162 and suffered quite a bit on the climbs over the mountain passes. I need to be down around 154-157.
    that's crazy well done :)

• steph221985
    Options
    Hi... I'm looking to lose 20-30lbs and looking for any supports that are in the same boat. :smile:
  • ctleonard9
    ctleonard9 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Yes, I joined a challenge somewhere else on the site to lose 20 pounds by Easter so that is my goal. I need to lose more that 20 but that is my first goal. I do not understand about "adding people".
  • gemmadoel
    Options
    ctleonard9 wrote: »
    Yes, I joined a challenge somewhere else on the site to lose 20 pounds by Easter so that is my goal. I need to lose more that 20 but that is my first goal. I do not understand about "adding people".
    ill add you for support :)
  • ClaireTonito
    ClaireTonito Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Well that last sentence just about sums me up on quite a few occasions! :smiley: No idea what Pacer is so must give it a quick Google.

Also new to this still trying to get photo sorted. 34lbs to drop so if anyone here wants to add me as a friend feel free to do so. I'm not sure yet where the "add as friend" type button is. More investigating to be done this evening!
  • hottartfitness
    Options
    I would love some friends! Starting new and looking to lose 20-30 lbs
  • gemmadoel
    Options

Well that last sentence just about sums me up on quite a few occasions! :smiley: No idea what Pacer is so must give it a quick Google.

Also new to this still trying to get photo sorted. 34lbs to drop so if anyone here wants to add me as a friend feel free to do so. I'm not sure yet where the "add as friend" type button is. More investigating to be done this evening!

haha ill add you im getting the hang of it, its easier to use on the laptop and not my phone, the app "pacer" tracks how many steps you do in a day, its really good, the app needs to be downloaded onto a phone, you keep your phone on you all day and counts the amount of steps you do, the normal goal is 10,000 steps a day, its do able
  • RebeccaEmm3
    Options
    Looking to lose about twenty pounds.....would love some more motivational friends in the same goal area...I use runkeeper, so if you use that, I would love to see you there, too!
  • clb1020
    clb1020 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello Gemmadoel and everyone else! I too am looking to lose about 30-35 pounds. I have been down the road of dieting one too many times and always end up back in the same place.....overweight and out of shape!! A friend with some motivating words is always great to have!!
  • zois2015
    zois2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    gemmadoel wrote: »
    iv not long started this but just need abit of motivation to keep me going as i get days where i want to give up but i cant!! Please add thanks