A friend, anyone?

Options
2»

Replies

• Coraddy
    Coraddy Posts: 26
    Options
    I will be your friend :-) Hopefully we can help each other out and you could add my friends to your friends.
  • VanishingKB
    Options
    Yay for being so motivated!! Anyone can feel free to add me as a friend. I'm recommitting today after being gone a long time and regaining all the weight I originally lost. We will do this!
  • NYUbookworm
    Options
    Hi Cassadi! Feel free to add me!
  • Syvera
    Syvera Posts: 3
    Options
    I know I need to change my life style, but I don't want to think of it as that big. I want to take on each day, one at a time for now. I definitely don't really think of it as a diet, it's just how you say it.
  • rored85
    rored85 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi Cassadi :) I'm totally in the same boat! I definitely need the motivation and support (and sometimes just a good kick in the butt! haha) I'll add you and anyone else too! Feel free to send requests!

On another note tho....I added someone about a week agao and they totally keep blowing their limit by like 500-600 calories and when I asked them about it they acted like it was no big deal .... :(... that was a totally discouragement, I would like people who are serious about this...I'm not saying you can't ever go over, heck I've went over, all i'm asking that you try!
  • mandograss1
    Options
    Wat ever fits you best. thats whats important. I always seem to fail in the end if I go on a diet. Over the last 2 years I have lost over 70 lbs. I have gained some of it back, but I've keep most of it off. I've been making little changes like changing from whole milk to 2%, or eating fresh fruits for snaks instead of chips. These perminate changes have really helped me to be sucessful. But you do what works for you. I'll try and give you good positive support. Thats what its all about.
  • Losing2Win1207
    Options
    Hi Cassadi, I would like to be your friend. :smile:
  • jebrenna413
    Options
    Hi Cassadi, Feel free to add me as a friend. It took me a long time to get set on the right path. I am down 29 lbs and doing it slowly but correctly I usually log in daily, but the last 2 weeks were crazy. I had pneumonia and strep throat....I am trying to get back into my workouts regulary. I would love to share with you what has been working for me and you can feel free to try or not. We are all here for support which makes this such a great site!
    Jennifer