Jawbone UP + MFP

Options
Does anyone have their MFP synced with their Jawbone UP? I have only had it connected for a couple of days and I am not quite certain how it works. I see the food tracker in my Jawbone UP app from logging into my food diary through MFP, but I don't see the steps recorded from my fitness tracker carried over to MFP from the Jawbone app. Does anyone have experience with this? TIA!

Replies

• lemon629
    lemon629 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    If you have enough steps, you'll see a calorie adjustment from Jawbone in your FP diary. You probably aren't moving enough to see it, frankly.
  • lifeisahighway
    lifeisahighway Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I don't see my steps on the mfp app but I see it if I log on with my computer.
  • maseface1
    maseface1 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I can see my steps on the home screen of the app but they don't show in diary. However MFP makes an adjustment for them. I think you have to sync both ways so make sure that in jawbone you add MFP and in MFP you add jawbone.
  • M0vingon
    M0vingon Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    maseface1 wrote: »
    I can see my steps on the home screen of the app but they don't show in diary. However MFP makes an adjustment for them. I think you have to sync both ways so make sure that in jawbone you add MFP and in MFP you add jawbone.
    This.
    I had to log into MFP with a computer to do this. I find the iphone MFP app a pain to navigate. You have to give permission for both apps to synch individually. Also, there is a group for Up users. You may want to check that out.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    You have to log a lot of steps for it to show a positive number in MFP. And if you log your workouts separately, the Up subtracts your calories.
  • bonbon1472003
    bonbon1472003 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    On my home page on my android phone there is a grey box that shows my 1200 calorie goal + food - exercise equals net...... you will see your steps there. Make sure you add MFP on you phone app. its on the left screen under apps. make sure you tick MFP and in MFP it is also on the left screen under apps and devices. make sure jawbone is ticked there. i cant believe how much i love the up. i had a fitbit force till it was recalled last year and really like the up better.
  • twigsterdub21
    twigsterdub21 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have an android device and have recently connected MFP to my Jawbone App, however the food intake from MFP isn't syncing into the Jawbone App, does anyone know how to fix this? Is there a setting i need to change for this to make this visible?