Looking for a support group?

Options
Hello my name is Dani. I've been chunky all my life. I was always the thickest girl on the cheer squad and as I got older the pounds just continued to add on. I will admit I don't enjoy working out but I'm really trying to make a difference this year. I've lost 30 pounds before but my problem comes with emotional eating. When I'm sad I eat my feelings. So I'm trying not to do that. The hardest part for me I think is working out cause I hate it. I guess I'm looking for people to help hold me accountable and be supportive when I do keep at it. Btw I am 20 years old and 193 pounds.

Replies

• mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani! I'm similar to you. My name's Michelle. I'm 23 & weigh 179 pounds. 5'7" I also HATE the gym. The dieting for me is going fairly well I just know I could lose so much quicker if I would exercise. But I hate it. Something I recommend that I'm going to go get this weekend is some cardio DVDs. Also some small 5 pound weights for toning. Good luck!
  • gettingback1
    gettingback1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Dani, I'm in same boat. I need to lose 25+ pounds. I don't really hate gym but I hate ab exercises. And of course I lack will power with food. Add me. We can support each other.
  • healthy_dani
    Options
    Hi Dani! I'm similar to you. My name's Michelle. I'm 23 & weigh 179 pounds. 5'7" I also HATE the gym. The dieting for me is going fairly well I just know I could lose so much quicker if I would exercise. But I hate it. Something I recommend that I'm going to go get this weekend is some cardio DVDs. Also some small 5 pound weights for toning. Good luck!
    I've got some ten pound weights that I've been using. I've also been using the Nike+ Training g app. Buy not as often. As I should.
    +