Hi!!

Options
Always feel like I bore friends & family when I talk about healthy eating and fitness so I thought I'd get in touch with people who also enjoy it as much as I do!!

Replies

• kmcenery117
    Options
    Plenty of kindred spirits here I'm sure :)
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    They just tell me to shut up. Nobody cares :(
    Anyhow Hi!
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Hi, you'll find a lot of people like yourself I'm sure.
  • lpendleton58
    lpendleton58 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    You cannot talk about it enough on this site.
  • FashionQueen86
    FashionQueen86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    It's starting to become a favorite topic for me. The more I learn, the more interested I am.
  • chelseaauger
    Options
    I totally agree. Talking goals/progress helps to keep you motivated though!
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I'm the same about it. And then feel deflated when my friends and family (even my gf!) really don't give a crap. Thankfully we have MFP.
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I do a lot of reading posts to pick up ways to maintain and lose.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    I have also noticed that talking about fitness with coach potatoes doesn't go over to well. That's why I'm here.
  • trevoorsmith
    Options
    I bore my friends and workmates regulary and I love it, they think I am obsessed perhaps they are right haha
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    These are my people!

Friends/family in real life are probably exhausted with me since I can't seem to stop talking about diet and fitness. I sound like a robot programmed to only spout off about macros, calorie counts, circuit training, and interval running.

Always welcome more MFP pals, feel free to add me!
  • starfish235
    starfish235 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I try hard not to talk about diet but people near my age ask questions and I answer them. They think I have an easy time of it when I am really holding on by the skin of my teeth. They hardly ever what to be my close friend or a nice friend on the fringes. It is one of my favorite subjects however. Heavy people don't think I have a clue as to how to lose weight.