Weigh in

Options
how often do yall weigh in?

Replies

• mskinner1091
    mskinner1091 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It depends on how easily discouraged you get. I personally weigh every single day. Even if I didn't lose .01lbs, I still stay motivated because of how far I've come. You will get a ton of different answer but I like to do it every day or every other. :smile:
  • BL3SS3DFITN3SS
    BL3SS3DFITN3SS Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I weigh in daily it works for me. I'm aware my weight will fluctuate but I like being aware of how I'm doing everyday and it holds me accountable for EACH AND EVERY days decisions. If the scale stresses you or overwhelms you I'd suggest not weighing but once a week or even once a month. Do whatever will keep you motivated, and good luck!
  • soontobeslim2015
    Options
    I like to weigh daily too because if I see a fluctuation in the wrong direction I try to make another change, ;) but was wondering if I should lol I guess it all depends on the person do you log weight daily ?
  • kamakazeekim
    kamakazeekim Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Every day but I'm probably a bit obsessive.
  • mskinner1091
    Options
    Same for me, when I weigh every day, it shows me what I did the previous day that was either a good or bad decision.
  • mskinner1091
    Options
    I don't log weight daily but for no particular reason. Probably should.
  • SkpTex66
    SkpTex66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning. I normally use Fridays as an official weigh in.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I step on the scale every M-F, and log it on a calendar, but I only log it on here on friday, and post the result of my week. I like seeing the numbers and trends. even if they go up.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Weigh daily. Log daily, gains and losses.
  • loulamb7
    loulamb7 Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    If you chose to do it daily, always do it at the same time of day. First thing in the morning usually works best for most. And expect daily fluctuations, both up and down, it's normal.
  • nicoledigby
    Options
    I must be the odd ball. Every Monday at 9pm and that's it for what I log
  • evarga12
    evarga12 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I weigh and record my weight every morning right after using the bathroom. I like to take the average weight of 7 days to make sue my lose is on the right track. Keep in mind that your weight will fluctuate and you should NOT feel discouraged.

I personally feel that if a person is not consistent & truthfull with their tracking then they should not be weighing themselves.
  • soontobeslim2015
    Options
    Thanks guys I usually weight every morning before I shower should start logging it too :)
  • jasminehines81
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning, naked! Lol