• PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    You're an amazing inspiration! :flowerforyou:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    You're freaking awesome! And sexy.
  • Macstraw
    Macstraw Posts: 896 Member
    Although many people ARE here to lose weight (myself included), the site is named My FITNESS Pal - fitness being the key word. You've done a great job of bringing that to the forefront, that not eating enough can be just as bad as eating too much, & that people of all sizes may not be FIT. Health is indeed the key, finding that optimum weight & amount/type of exercise to keep each individual body running at its' best. Your results are a great example of how to put on necessary weight the right way, they are head-turning noticeable.....
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    You look so much better now!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Although many people ARE here to lose weight (myself included), the site is named My FITNESS Pal - fitness being the key word. You've done a great job of bringing that to the forefront, that not eating enough can be just as bad as eating too much, & that people of all sizes may not be FIT. Health is indeed the key, finding that optimum weight & amount/type of exercise to keep each individual body running at its' best. Your results are a great example of how to put on necessary weight the right way, they are head-turning noticeable.....

my thoughts exactly about MFP being about all levels of fitness. I actually put that in th OP, but did not want this to come off as negative in any way, shape or form. Thank you for your kind words.
  • Macstraw
    I think all the people who responded to the thread get where you're coming from, I certainly didn't see anything negative about it & I thought it was great of you to point out the other side of the fitness coin for those who are in the same boat you were. Hopefully they will see what you wrote & realize there is as much support for them here as there is for those of us that need to lose weight. I think you performed a bigger service than you realize.......
  • Lady_Chilli
    Lady_Chilli Posts: 161 Member
    Way to go you FOXY LADY :D Ooooshh!
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    love it! you shud b proud :flowerforyou:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    I think all the people who responded to the thread get where you're coming from, I certainly didn't see anything negative about it & I thought it was great of you to point out the other side of the fitness coin for those who are in the same boat you were. Hopefully they will see what you wrote & realize there is as much support for them here as there is for those of us that need to lose weight. I think you performed a bigger service than you realize.......

I just meant I didn't want to come across as negative in my original post. Everyone has been great with their responses. I appreciate it very much. You are all awesome. Thank you again for your kind words. :-)
  • Macstraw
    No worries about negativity :-)
  • jazpurita
    jazpurita Posts: 71 Member
    You look great
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Strong is hawt!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!