Ladies how do you prefer your gentlemen?

Options

Replies

• mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    Fun, easy-going, flexible, and kinky.
    I couldn't care less about cars.
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options
    I shall try them all before deciding which I prefer. Some I shall try multiple times.
  • Kilokata
    Kilokata Posts: 111
    Options
    Chicks dig my Ford Focus.

Really.

Chicks dig my Mustang.

Really.

just had to one-up me. :(
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    I try not to get dragged into these threads but I just gotta ask. For the ladies who may actually give a guys car consideration what kind of car are you looking for? I ask because I drive a rather obnoxious car for someone my age (35) and some people think chicks would be attracted to the car but in reality only <12 year old boys seem to give it a second glance.

My last guy (who fit pretty much all my criteria except was more dedicated to his professional life than personal life) drove a Smart car...yeah. Don't know that car matters that much.
  • TheBaileyHunter
    TheBaileyHunter Posts: 641 Member
    Options

Really.

Chicks dig my Mustang.

Really.

I do love Mustangs. They have such a nice *kitten* end. A perfect blend between masculine and sexy. Still wouldn't make much of a difference though
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I try not to get dragged into these threads but I just gotta ask. For the ladies who may actually give a guys car consideration what kind of car are you looking for? I ask because I drive a rather obnoxious car for someone my age (35) and some people think chicks would be attracted to the car but in reality only <12 year old boys seem to give it a second glance.
    Trucks are hot.
  • ehimass
    ehimass Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Depressing thread is depressing.

I'm a bit surprised to see how many women like tattoos on men. I guess it fits with the whole "bad boy" fetish.
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Depressing thread is depressing.

I'm a bit surprised to see how many women like tattoos on men. I guess it fits with the whole "bad boy" fetish.

meh i want a tattoo but it has to represent something about me that I would not throw away if someone pointed a gun at my head.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Guy in my profile pic. :heart: :drinker:
  • Jonesingmucho
    Jonesingmucho Posts: 4,902 Member
    Options

We look at Corvettes, Audis, Mercedes, Cadillacs, and Porsches.
    If you have a Bugatti, we don't even require abs or minimum penis size.
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I wrote this SO long ago... and still applies

A real man treats everyone as an equal. A man must acquire a witty sense of humour, can make me laugh, be caring, respectful, honest, loyal, intelligent, understanding, honourable, firm, and confident. He listens, and doesn't judge. Women are equal to the man and he treats his woman like a queen.

A man is always there for his woman, whether it be silly like a cut on her knee or serious like a death of a loved one. He is sweet, sensitive, respectful, loyal, and most of all honest. When he says he is going to do something, without a doubt, he will do it without hesitation.

He listens, and actually hears what's being said. He doesn't get angry, he gets upset. When he is upset, he doesn't yell, scream, judge or call names. He is cool, calm and collected and is able to have an adult and mature conversation in regards to any situation.

Although a man must be serious, he must also be a little goofy. He must not get embarrassed easily and knows how to have a good time. He must have a witty sense of humour. Whether it’s snow angels, climbing trees, or playing in McDonalds play ground... whatever, he just has to know how to have fun.

A man also cries when it's appropriate. He willingly expresses himself, his feelings and emotions when he feels the need. He reassures his woman that she is wanted and that she is the most amazing woman he has ever met... and she should be. There is never any comparesant, and the woman will always know this.

He is motivated, intelligent, and driven... he has a high self esteem, is confident in everything he does and is proud to be with the woman he is with. He does not cheat, he does not lie and he is every bit sensual...

He looks at his woman in the eyes when he speaks. He likes to be romantic and send little text messages or leave love notes for her to read to know that he is always thinking of her. When he has worked a long shift at work, he will come home and know that she is there and the long day and the stress is automatically gone away.

He likes to surprise her with little things she likes. Like chocolate, or flowers, or even bubble bath to help her relax, or help them relax together. Even if he is completely exhausted, his passion for her would never stop him from making love to the woman of his dreams. He cherishes her, he is proud to be with her, he loves her and she is everything to him.

Physically, I would add tall (I'm 5'7 and prefer 6' or taller) and fit :) Little to no hair on the body, clean shaven and kind of "metro" - I love sexy fit men! I also like guys who play sports so I can go watch them play and who will work out with me BUT only if they don't slow me down! Someone who encourages me and always pushes me to be a better me without being insulting. Must Loooooooooove animals - especaily dogs!

I had all that with my man... now it's a matter of fix it or leave it :/
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Apparently tall, bald, FIT, STRONG, BIG hands, BIG ****, HARD body.... I scored.

ETA: never cared what the guy drove as long as he had a car. I actually like it when big guys get out of little cars. That's so awesome. Almost like the cartoons where all the clowns get out of the tiny car...
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options

Really.

Chicks dig my Mustang.

Really.

I do love Mustangs. They have such a nice *kitten* end. A perfect blend between masculine and sexy. Still wouldn't make much of a difference though

So, no date?! :sad:
  • Dogwalkingirl
    Dogwalkingirl Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Kind of a caveman type...I don't like men who over groom or spend more time getting ready then me. My boyfriend has a beard and yes...some hair on his back but..hes a man!!

Sense of humor is number one...my boyfriend makes me laugh constantly and also does stand up. Intelligent, up for anything..fun, fun, fun!

I could care less about cars (although my boyfriend sells cars so he cares).
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    with a heartbeat
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options

Really.

Chicks dig my Mustang.

Really.

So, no date?! :sad:

anything General Motors... or at the very LEAST made in North America... I wouldn't get into a vehicle with a guy that drove a rice burner :/
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options

Chicks dig my Mustang.

Really.

What kind of Mustang? I have a Mustang and I get zero attention.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I answered earlier that I notice guys and their vehicles. (For me, I notice guys with trucks & motorcycles)

But on a more serious note, what attracted me to my husband was his smile, his sense of humor, his confidence and how he made me feel like the most important, treasured and beautiful girl in the world. He didn't even have a car when we first met since he didn't need one at the time (he was gone a lot in the Navy). Anyway, what women like sure does vary, doesn't it?
  • bill323
    bill323 Posts: 100
    Options

We look at Corvettes, Audis, Mercedes, Cadillacs, and Porsches.
    If you have a Bugatti, we don't even require abs or minimum penis size.

Funny Bugatti story. I had a chance to drive a Veyron and other high end cars around. There is a picture of me in the Bugatti and I do not dare show anyone as I was as fat as I ever was and look like a tool. I should dig it up and post it since there will be much less judgement here.
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Making mental note to self after reading this thread.

Just give up now.:embarassed: