2 nd baby and 40 pounds later! Add me, needing motivation!!

Options
I'm 26 and just had my 2nd child 10 months ago. With work and kids it's hard to find time to exercise, and fast food is so easy! I'm hoping to stick to a healthy diet and exercise regularly! Add me if you want an active MFP pal and so we can share our successes!!

Replies

• Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you need help! I had my 4th 7 months ago, and also work ;). I'm not trying to lose but I'm a big meal planner and schedule my days, treating my hours like money is how I make time!
  • AmberJohns_
    AmberJohns_ Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I struggle with meal planning, especially during tax season!

• kbuickel75
    Options
    Trying to add you as a friend and for some reason I just lock up! Please try to add me, the more motivation I can give you the more it will motivate me! Motivation is the key!
  • littlemissanguissette
    Options
    I had my first baby in august and still haven't taken off the 60lbs! Add me, I'm trying to walk a min of 15 miles a week and make healthier eating choices :)
  • AmberJohns_
    Options
    kbuickel75 wrote: »
    Trying to add you as a friend and for some reason I just lock up! Please try to add me, the more motivation I can give you the more it will motivate me! Motivation is the key!

I think the add worked...thanks!! I'm going to start my workout Monday and try to get my meal planning together
  • AmberJohns_
    Options
    I had my first baby in august and still haven't taken off the 60lbs! Add me, I'm trying to walk a min of 15 miles a week and make healthier eating choices :)

I feel like that's the hardest to do after a kid because we can make so many excuses! We can do it though!
  • DiChic74
    DiChic74 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Adding you as a friend! I am also a mom but it's been 5 years and I still have some of the baby weight (ugh) so kudos to you for working on it now before you wake up and realize it's years later!!! :smiley:
  • mrsb77cb603
    mrsb77cb603 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here as well. I am looking to lose about 100 pounds. Starting slow but some is better than none!!!! Looking for friends as well! Everyone needs motivation and support!!
  • AmberJohns_
    Options
    DiChic74 wrote: »
    Adding you as a friend! I am also a mom but it's been 5 years and I still have some of the baby weight (ugh) so kudos to you for working on it now before you wake up and realize it's years later!!! :smiley:

Thanks! My 1st kid is 7 so I have been waiting a while :(
  • megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids and Im down 80 pounds since my last. Id love to motivate and support - We got this!
  • MelissaL582
    MelissaL582 Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I had my 4th child 9 months ago (gained 43lbs with her). My first big goal is to get under 200 again. I sure do miss being in ONEderland- 22lbs away.
  • DeeDee620mfp
    Options
    I also had a baby about a year ago and need help with meal planning... This time there's no stopping me I am so motivated and fired up... Please add me
  • Faithhopenlove
    Faithhopenlove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, twins 13 months old, gained...well lets just say alot loss 35 so far, 40 more to go:-)
  • vs_shine
    vs_shine Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    hey girl :-) feel free to add me! I'm 25 too / no kids, but i'll be a supportive friend!
  • AmberJohns_
    Options
    I have 3 kids and Im down 80 pounds since my last. Id love to motivate and support - We got this!

Thanks!!! I need it
  • AmberJohns_
    Options
    vs_shine wrote: »
    hey girl :-) feel free to add me! I'm 25 too / no kids, but i'll be a supportive friend!
    Great thank u!
  • wpgmistyh2o
    Options
    You can add me too if you like
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Mine just turned five and I'm still in the process of losing the residual...but over half-way there. It's possible. I'll send you an add! :)
  • AmberJohns_
    Options
    pandora721 wrote: »
    Mine just turned five and I'm still in the process of losing the residual...but over half-way there. It's possible. I'll send you an add! :)

Thanks
  • infinitysmuse
    infinitysmuse Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Just had my second boy oct 1st, want to get where i was before my first boy 4 years ago....so need to lose around 30 lbs. Would love some friends, as im new to mfp. So feel free to add me :)