Im not fat

Options
very since my groin injury, Ive been gaining weight excessively. For the past year, I've slowly come to the realization that I'm fat. I'm in need of support and also am willing to support those in need.

Replies

• LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,342 Member
    Options
    You have posted this in the maintenance forum, maybe you should post the same in 'general diet, lose weight' forum that way you'll have lots of folks on the same journey.

Wishing you every success. Realising that you need to do something is a positive start.
  • FashionQueen86
    FashionQueen86 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would say the only thing you can do is just to patiently wait for you body to heal. In meantime I would try to just count your calories, and even try working out the upper body at least. I've been counting my calories recently and I'm already seeing and feeling a change. Losing weight is very hard. I've been trying for 9 years. You go up and down so many times. Don't worry :)
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    You have posted this in the maintenance forum, maybe you should post the same in 'general diet, lose weight' forum that way you'll have lots of folks on the same journey.

ditto Maintaining forum are intended for folks who has already reach goals & are long term maintainers ... also try reposting this in the GET STARTED section there are tons of members where you are. Take the journey together