getting started

Options
Do you have a friend that always wants to go out to eat??? Im just trying to get that body builder look it's all about health and sculpture

Replies

• DeeDee620mfp
    Options
    My hubby is my best friend. And though he does not always want to go out to eat I feel he sometimes help to sabotage my proper eating. For example during the week I find it easy to lose 1 pound then on the weekend he knows I cannot resist pizza but he buys it anyway. On top of that he offers me a drink. That combination is an automatic weight gain over the weekend. So on Monday I'm back to square 1.

I started this weight loss journey this year at 182. I have managed to get to 177.5. So this weekend if he buys pizza for dinner and make me a drink I will probably go back up to 180 then by next Wednesday lose that then get down to 176.5. So essentially I've only lost a pound. I guess what I'm saying in so many words is I think I would lose a lot faster if I can resist trying to please him and/or want to have fun with him without making him feel alone. If that makes any sense.
  • boswellnick30
    Options
    There's nothing wrong with a little pizza and a drink. I think it would be a crime for someone to say they don't love that combination! I'm going to try to help you on that and tell you on Saturday morning or whenever he plans to get pizza make it a goal to drink a half gallon of water that day it will suppress your cravings, and also you'll feel fuller and not want to over drink. It's helped me a lot and even if you don't drink a full half gallon. It will still be a reminder that you have a goal that you are trying to reach!
  • Exercisewoman
    Exercisewoman Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's a really good tip. I'll try that next time I'm gonna drink cos most of my extra calories is from drinking. I exercise a lot but still keep the weight on. My hubby gave up drinking so when I open any alcohol the temptation is there to fin it off. I'm in my 40 s now so the weight doesn't come off as easily.
  • fabulousmomofone
    fabulousmomofone Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Great idea