178-180 to 105 lbs

Options

Replies

• Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'0" and you have my goal body -- thanks for being an inspiration :flowerforyou:!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Great job, you look amazingly fit.
  • BigBrunette
    BigBrunette Posts: 1,543 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look fantastic!
  • abdough
    abdough Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm so glad you posted! I too am exactly 5 feet tall. Please tell more details at to what you did to lose your weight! I am at 138 right now and feel stuck. I can't believe the difference in your abs! Any advice or helpful hints would be greatly appreciated. How often and what type of exercises did you do. What type of diet? low carb? I'm struggling with my abs and triceps- they are so stubborn!! thanks!
  • andyb000
    andyb000 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    thank you all!!!:) have a great weekend!
  • wannabesexymama
    wannabesexymama Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    wow you are such a great inspiration to me I started at right at 200lbs and I am also 5'0" tall I have lost my first 20 and I still dont know were lol I dont know that I will get as small as you but it would be a dream to be back to that weight :smile: Thank you so much for posting this I know I can do this just have to stick with it!! :bigsmile: :happy:
  • inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! U look amazing!
  • butterflyluv1218
    Options
    You look great!
  • kaybeau
    kaybeau Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    thats cracking well done
  • bustersonny
    bustersonny Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look awesome. Very inspiring, keep up the great work and be so proud of yourself!!!!
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    AMAZING transformation!!! You look great!!!
  • RebeccaMT2012
    Options
    I don't see where you answered what your life change was that dropped the weight....
  • Losin75
    Losin75 Posts: 9
    Options
    phenomenal job done girl!
  • nyqueensguy
    nyqueensguy Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You must feel great!! You look great and happy!
  • zazielascaux
    zazielascaux Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • twinsand2
    twinsand2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Awesome job. You're the first person I've read about who is my height and had as much to lose as me. I've lost 20 so far and have 50 more to go. I'm hoping I can get most of it off by next February for my wedding. You are truly an inspiration. You look great. May I ask what method you are using?
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Bravo!
  • kastlekonmama2012
    kastlekonmama2012 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I started (once again) this past week and my starting weight was 187. I would like to lose at least 50 lbs. Your pictures are so motivational. Thank you for posting.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation.

I love the words "awful skinny" "lost to fast" and "tiny"
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!