eating dilemma

Hello all!
My first post yay!! :-D

Im a bit stuck with how much food i should consume...
Le me explain a bit of what is going on, for past few years I've been sick and got use to not eating more than 1200-1400 calories a day since more calories or i could say, high calorie foods would upset my stomach. Now my body is use this dose of calories i am starting to gain weight, plus after my surgery i am able to to enjoy food more than before so of course i took that advantage and enjoyed my self little bit too much...problem is, according to my fitness pall, i should consume around 1300 calories a day. I highly doubt that i would loose and weight considering that i already eat approximately such amount of calories . I exercise 3-4 times a week for aprox. 2 weeks now but i don't see any changes in my body. should i lower my calorie intake to lets say 1000 calories a day? Just not sure what to do anymore
All answers welcome and highly appreciate it
Thanks for you time :-)

Replies

• concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Since you have medical issues, you should consult your doctor.
  • Obscuring
    Obscuring Posts: 51 Member
    Since you have medical issues, you should consult your doctor.

This^^^ and give it more time, a change will come eventually :3 I know my body works a lot different from others, I have been sick a long time. Your doctor can tell you what's going on with your body! :D