trying to loose 100 +

Options
Im new and dont know how to use this app, im 260 and want to be 140, just started to do the elliptical today,any tips on how to use this app would be great also how can i change the calorie suggestions goal its at 1800 a day and i want to change it to 1500 but cant figure out how

Replies

• Noodle797
    Noodle797 Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    You can change the calories if you go through the maual set-up vs. guided. The app is ok for adding foods, but to change settings it's easier if you do it on an actual computer.
  • heyjude345
    heyjude345 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Honestly, I would be cautious about cutting your calories too quickly, though. 1800 calories is probably about right. I started at 289 and I'm sure I ate around that many, if not more. If you cut your calories too drastically at first, it can be harder to stick to and the body doesn't always cooperate anyway. I have lost 107 pounds and still eat 1600 calories. Good luck to you...take it slow!
  • Btbeam
    Btbeam Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I have lost 103 lbs feel free to add me for some additional support
  • Kendall2006
    Kendall2006 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I agree with heyjude. I started at 289 and down 31bs. I just recently adjusted my calories from 2100 to 1731. Only because I currently can't do HIIT workouts. I can only do low impact. Plus I workout 6 days a week. But Btbeam might have a better understanding, since they have lost the weight.
  • m3lani3M
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm 9 months pregnant and having this little one on the 26th. From my current weight I'd like to lose about 100 lbs.
  • elliemay199238
    Options
    Thanks everyone