Office Food

Options
I am looking to stock some items in my office kitchen for quick, easy meals. It can't be perishable (or needs to last quite a while) because in a major storm event, I can be sent away for days even weeks. In addition, perishable items seem to disappear. I can bring perishables from home. We have a kitchen with a large fridge, microwave and even a stove. I wouldn't use the stove much because clean up takes too long for a regular lunch period. I would prefer items that are hot. I'm not a big fan of cold lunches although a sandwich with soup every once in a while would be OK. With that being said, here are some of my ideas. It's a short list so I need help. Feel free to suggest your office go-to meals and other possibilities!
  • Egg/turkey sausage patties baked in a muffin top pan and frozen individually - if I bring a whole wheat English muffin from home, I have a quick hot breakfast.
  • Homemade soup and chili frozen in ice cube trays - if I throw the soup cubes in a zipper baggie, I can heat as much or as little as I like.
  • Frozen individual vegetable microwave-in-bag for a nutritious side dish.
  • Frozen turkey/veggie meatloaves prebaked in mini loaf pans and put in zipper baggies - paired with the veggies above.
  • rotisserie chicken, picked, chopped without skin frozen
  • Tuna pouches - in a pinch, I can have that on a wrap with soup.
  • Frozen fruit - I can keep a magic bullet at work for a quick smoothie.
  • Almonds for a quick snack.