New to MFP!

Options
Not new to weight loss, I have been with weight watchers. I stumbled upon MFP because I really wanted to see what the contents are of what I am eating through the day rather than a running point total! I love the fact that it interacts with fitness trackers, I have them all (inner geek in me). I also like the forum setup, you never know when your going to come across that golden nugget of knowledge!

Replies

• jack0912
    jack0912 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hey best if luck.. I find the forums great here for motivation and those little moments of temptation . .. ;)
  • carlsmomdotcom
    carlsmomdotcom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've done WW, too, and find MFP much easier for me. I don't feel as limited in food choices. And you are right, its nice to see the other contents of what you are eating besides just a points value. Good luck!! :D
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Yep, I did WW too. Never could make it work for me. MFP gives me more data that I have found really useful. Oh, and welcome!
  • Grumpy_Marmot
    Options
    Thank you all!
  • yasudarshan
    yasudarshan Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Coming back to MFP to track calorie intake as that does help me to lose weight. My initial weight loss goal is 20 pounds (180 to 160).When I reach that goal I might set a new one!